The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

19 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Question to 16:8ers
03 Dec 2013, 21:11
Good stuff, carorees; you always provoke much thought. I guess that a trial and error period will be in order to determine what works best for me. It's now 13:00 and I have yet to eat anything, which means that I can eat until 21:00, which means that I should stay awake until 01:00.
Hahaha, don't over think? AnnieW, I will try.
03 Dec 2013, 21:25
Of course you don't have to keep your eating window open the full 8 hours! I often don't eat until until 2pm but finish at 7pm or earlier. I try to avoid eating after 8pm whatever time I started (unless I'm out for a meal/party of course!).
03 Dec 2013, 21:35
I agree with Caroline, my daily window is more like between 3 and 5 or 6 hours, I rarely use the full 8 hour window unless there is a late night something on and like her I rarely eat after 8 p.m. I consider the 8 hours to be the maximum, good luck

Ballerina x :heart:
03 Dec 2013, 22:55
I, too, think that 8 hours will rarely be used but it's nice to impose this restriction.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful advice/tips.
19 posts Page 2 of 2