The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 110 of 111
2 weeks to go and club will close. Final belated Crimbo party set for Feb 20 after ive had time to collate results as accurately as possible. I know somee of the original 150 members have left the forum completely or not posting but i think at least 100 are still hanging around.

please report back weigh ins. i havent updated post 1 for a bit and will do it one last time on Feb 16-19
Member #64 checking in for the last time. My weight today on my official weigh in day is 11.4 lb. This is a new low for me and is 0.6 lb below my Christmas target. That makes my Christmas club loss 4.8 lb or 2.2 Kg
Hello Juliana! Number 80 here. Just to let you know that when I started with the Christmas club, back in October (Oct 22nd), I weighed 63.5k and right now I am 57.5k. So I have lost 6k altogether since then!!!! :victory: That's a lot for me!
:heart: Thank you for the Christmas Club :heart:
Thank you @liland @auriga for doing your "final updates" ..

well done to both.
No new news for me still stalled so didn't really lose what I had hoped. All up though chuffed with 13 kg lost at my lowest low which way after Xmas. Taking the scenic route at present
5 days to go.. you can get them in early and ill use that as the final final final tally

help me
1 more sleep..

please please please tell us your final results (if you havent already) anyone with valentines signatures leave them on so i can use those results too.
It's just about here.. the last day to post so i can gather up the stats. im excited!
OK that's me done ... middle of October I was 11 st 11lbs, aiming to reach 11 st 6lbs by Xmas, and I'm now 11 st 8 - so a net loss of 3lbs.

Not too stunning, but I'm hoping to do a bit better in the Easter Challenge. :oops:

Thank you to Juliana for organising and well done all the losers! :like: :heart:
lizzieh wrote: OK that's me done ... middle of October I was 11 st 11lbs, aiming to reach 11 st 6lbs by Xmas, and I'm now 11 st 8 - so a net loss of 3lbs.

Not too stunning, but I'm hoping to do a bit better in the Easter Challenge. :oops:

Thank you to Juliana for organising and well done all the losers! :like: :heart:

thanks @Lizzieh for your update.

everyone its the LAST LAST LAST DAY.. please send an update here if you havent done so i past month. hope to get a final tally by tomorrow. reckong 250kg will have been lost for teh group. thats a lotta kilos!
Only a few more hours of the 15th on some parts of USA so only a few more hours to go and i will be tallying the final final results!
Sooo excited to see how much we've shed in total since that long ago October day!
CandiceMarie wrote: Sooo excited to see how much we've shed in total since that long ago October day!

me too
I think I might be reducing the tally. Sorry! My scales should arrive later this week, so I will know for sure. :curse:
Re: Christmas 2013 club update
03 Mar 2014, 23:34
In case anyone is wondering, I have been unable to do the final final tally job. For some reason i see it as a 3 hour exercise to do it properly and with things going on around me I cant seem to steal that amount of time to update my spreadsheet. I like to be accurate about such things and pouring through those not sending through updates was an issue. So ill soon do a quick round up of anyone that posted on the board in the last two weeks of the club as the official figure.

I do know that based on updated mid December and updates since, that we got achieved, as a group at least 250 kilograms of loss

or nearly 40 stone

and 36 (at least) out of original 150 people in the club reaching the targets they set in October or November
There's possibly more but I guess if they didnt come in shouting and dancing, its those 36 that count.

so well done everyone.!

you will see i have removed my Christmas club stuff in signature which in March looked silly.

anyway looking forward to an awesome Christmas 2014 challenge starting i guess in September leaving a good 3 months to reaching your goals. Hands up who want to manage it?

Only suggestion I would make is to put the goals up in Post 1 as @Aurigadid for the Valentines challenge.
1654 posts Page 110 of 111