The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 108 of 111
I did it, I did it, did it, did it, did it. Yes I did, yes I did, did, did, did. Oh, I'm dancing, dancing, yeah, yeah, yeah. And singing, singing, loud, loud, loud.

A bit carried away, Wendy? You bet. Juliana, when you respond, I'll take this Christmas nonsense off my signature, but I'm leaving it temporarily so you can turn me green.

wendy
Very well done Wendy :like:
Member 88 checking in & I have gained 1/2 lb! So I don't know what has gone wrong since Christmas because throughout January my daily calories have averaged out below my TDEE & I have been 4:3ing. I don't know whether to continue that because I am eating more on my feasting days than before so do I go back to 5:2 & 16:8ing inbetween? I am very fed up :frown:
wendyjane wrote: I did it, I did it, did it, did it, did it. Yes I did, yes I did, did, did, did. Oh, I'm dancing, dancing, yeah, yeah, yeah. And singing, singing, loud, loud, loud.

A bit carried away, Wendy? You bet. Juliana, when you respond, I'll take this Christmas nonsense off my signature, but I'm leaving it temporarily so you can turn me green.

wendy

CONGRATULATIONS WENDY what a star!

Been a few weeks since i have seen such enthusiasm for going green and so happy for you @wendyjane.

hehe to Christmas nonsene.. yes, you may take it off as you have turned the right colour .. 33 now have made target. well done to each and every one you of you.
Hi,

I think I was number 156, but I've deleted details, sorry.

I started at 12stone 1lbs and my goal was 12 stone 4lbs. I reached just over 11 stone 13lbs by 24th December. I put on a couple of pounds over Christmas and New Year, but I'm just over 11 stone 8lbs now.
LittleJoy wrote: I want to too! I hope to be below 200 pounds by Christmas! What a great present that will be, and a lot less santa belly! Ho, ho, ho! :D

So my goal is to lose 3 kilos by xmas!

:clover: everyone!

Hi LittleJoy.. i found your original request to be a member of the Christmas Club in October and per your other thread... you are no GREEN! \

Indeed you reached it on December 7 with 2.7kg lost! fantastic.!

Congratulations... you have done brilliantly!
Member #64 checking in. Well after having got so close last week this week I have put on 1.2 lb. Not sure why as my 2 post fast weigh ins last week were my lowest since starting 5:2. I have had a bit of a carb fest this weekend - I had a run in with some crisps on Friday :-o , we had a Burn's night supper on Saturday :plate: and yesterday we went to an afternoon birhday tea party which was all sandwiches, scones and cakes :cake: . I don't feel that I have overeaten that excessively so hopefully some of it is just water. I will record my weight on 31st although not my regular weigh in day. After that I am going to go back to just setting mysely half stone interim targets with no time scale attached :turtle: :snail:
Lil wrote: Member #64 checking in. Well after having got so close last week this week I have put on 1.2 lb. Not sure why as my 2 post fast weigh ins last week were my lowest since starting 5:2. I have had a bit of a carb fest this weekend - I had a run in with some crisps on Friday :-o , we had a Burn's night supper on Saturday :plate: and yesterday we went to an afternoon birhday tea party which was all sandwiches, scones and cakes :cake: . I don't feel that I have overeaten that excessively so hopefully some of it is just water. I will record my weight on 31st although not my regular weigh in day. After that I am going to go back to just setting mysely half stone interim targets with no time scale attached :turtle: :snail:

Thanks for checking in @Lil, much appreciated. love the phrase. " a run in with crips"

and yum to scones and caes.

Let us know how you go at the end of the week. Snail targets are fine.

Im having difficulty staying under 71 at the moment and found myself eating after dinner on a fast night. something tells me with Jan 31 looming i better get real serious again.

Anyone else slipping?
Member number 24 checking in. I have lost my Christmas gain and am back below target :grin: , but I'm going to carry on fasting for a few weeks to see if I can get below 65kgs and create a bit of buffer.
windsinger123 wrote: Member number 24 checking in. I have lost my Christmas gain and am back below target :grin: , but I'm going to carry on fasting for a few weeks to see if I can get below 65kgs and create a bit of buffer.

Good work windsinger123. thank you for checking in. i always get excited when someone posts in the Christmas club. i know Christmas has long past but until all 50 or did i say 100 people go green, im persisting.
Hi Juliana.

I've now lost 9lb since starting
Paulyboy wrote: Hi Juliana.

I've now lost 9lb since starting

Thanks for updating me. ill update the first post with that info shortly

well done !

how is this figure in relation to your original chrissie goal?
Hi Juliana. I don't have any weigh scales with me, but I would not be surprised if I have hit my target as my clothes are looser and some more of my jeans now fit. I think I was about 31b's off target from memory.
Today I'm back to my start weight at CC - after gaining ever since I've joined. So effectively I'm starting again from today.
My fast day today. I'm hoping to get back to my maintenance weight, it had gone up to 9st 9lb again this morning, I knew it was bad as my jeans were tight. I'm trying to eat nothing until dinner this evening which is unusual for me as I always seem the need breakfast - so far so good, only a few hours to go.

Tomorrow will be my last weigh in for the Christmas Club, thank you @Juliana.Rivers for everything you have done to help us on our journey. :heart: :heart:
coffeetime wrote: My fast day today. I'm hoping to get back to my maintenance weight, it had gone up to 9st 9lb again this morning, I knew it was bad as my jeans were tight. I'm trying to eat nothing until dinner this evening which is unusual for me as I always seem the need breakfast - so far so good, only a few hours to go.

Tomorrow will be my last weigh in for the Christmas Club, thank you @Juliana.Rivers for everything you have done to help us on our journey. :heart: :heart:

Thanks

Ive had great fun in inspiring others to meet their goals. So glad so many did. A few more to go till i feel i can completely close the club but as of Mid feb ill probably stop harrassing anyone as nobody wants to hear the word Christmas till say October.
1654 posts Page 108 of 111