The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

42 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: Sue.Q ♥ 51 weeks ago.
07 Apr 2014, 22:21
It was such a lovely post by you my dear @Sue.Q - so very heartfelt. You have come a long way, I know when I started I was in awe of you and what you have achieved.

A big hug {{{+}}} and congratulations - you are such a wonderful and kind person and I am proud to have you as my 'virtual friend'.

Enjoy the rest of your journey, slowly but surely, little by little....

best wishes,
Maggie xx :heart: :heart:
07 Apr 2014, 22:51
Brilliant post @Sue.Q and so very inspirational!

Would just like to echo what everyone else has said - as a relative newbie, I really look forward to reading what you have to say and always admire the warm welcome you give newcomers to the forum.

You clearly have bucketloads of spirit and determination....and I know that because of this, you will definitely shift those other 50lbs....once you have seen off the plateau that seems to be rather attached to you at present. Have you tried telling it to b*gg** off?? You've been quite polite with it so far.....maybe it's time!

Obviously, that last bit was tongue in cheek...because everybody knows how patient you are being, & you so deserve to be rewarded really soon.

Keep doing what you are doing Sue - because you are great!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
07 Apr 2014, 23:15
Happy for your uplifting post :) Congratulations on your journey!
07 Apr 2014, 23:17
Hazelnut20 wrote: Brilliant post @Sue.Q and so very inspiration@al!
Have you tried telling it to b*gg** off?? You've been quite polite with it so far.....maybe it's time!
Keep doing what you are doing Sue - because you are great!

:heart: Lol@Hazlenut20 Yes deffo told it to Bugg off
Pee off and have even on occasion said Fffly off as a few members can testify to @Silverdarling @ballerina @gillymary @Wendy Darling. :heart:
07 Apr 2014, 23:28
Well....if you've done all that.....it should definitely be sorted!!!

Best of luck....we are all rooting for you!

08 Apr 2014, 01:01
Amazing - what an inspiration - lets all stick together til we all get where we want to be - like you said in your post you don't need the books if you've found this forum - that's what I tell people who say they need to read the books first and I say "Just get on and do it!"

:like: :oops: :heart: :grin: :like: :heart: :heart:
08 Apr 2014, 03:31
@Sue.Q Happy Fastiversary! Thanks for the constantly supportive, encouraging and inspiring way you have of making everyone welcome and included. Best of luck in your second year, I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be. :heart: :heart: :heart: :like: :like:
08 Apr 2014, 08:10
I will add my very best wishes too :)
Like so many others, I love the warm welcome you give newbies, as well as your upbeat attitude to this WOL.
May it give you the reward of losing the next 50lbs, as you so deserve. :D
08 Apr 2014, 08:17
Fantastic. As well as looking towards the end goal make sure that you look back at where you were when you started. It is great to read posts like this.
08 Apr 2014, 10:41
Fabulous post @Sue.Q :heart: - genuine and inspiring. :like: :like: :like:

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic achievement so far :victory: :victory: - with your commonsense approach and determination, I know you will reach your goal and enjoy further success. :victory:

On a personal note, as a relative newbie on the forum, I wanted to say a big thank you for making me feel so welcome and supported from the start - sending you a big hug from me :heart: :heart: :heart:
10 Apr 2014, 12:55
Very inspiring post @Sue.Q! :heart: Congratulations on a very successful year. :victory: Hopefully, with spring here, you will get back to the tremedous walking that you did last year, I have always felt that the walking you did on fast days contributed greatly to your phenomenal success. Perhaps a Fitbit would be motivational? I would love for you to join us in the Fitbit group! Keep on keeping on! :)
10 Apr 2014, 14:17
What a year @Sue.Q....you should be very proud of yourself. Your perseverance is inspirational and I wish you every success with the new weight loss year that begins for you. Big hugs from me....how marvellous Sue! :victory:
42 posts Page 3 of 3