The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

42 posts Page 2 of 3
Re: Sue.Q ♥ 51 weeks ago.
07 Apr 2014, 14:01
You have lost an amazing amount of weight - you obviously feel like a different person. With the better weather coming hopefully you can get out walking some more. As a bit of a lurker I really admire that you always respond so quickly when people need help. Here's to the next 51 weeks
07 Apr 2014, 14:09
A very happy fastiversary Sue Q & a wonderful post to read with your amazing story & weight loss. If that doesn't inspire everyone I don't know what will :heart: :heart: :star: :present: :cake: :drink:
I much appreciate your continuing support & hope that your next year will enable you to get to your goal weight. At the slow rate that I lose weight I will still be around cheering you on :lol:
07 Apr 2014, 14:28
Round of applause for you Sue. Take a bow, - you deserve it. You are such an inspiration to so many of us here and I know you have been on a plateau for a while but very soon it will start again. Stick with it and us and look forward to reading about your second fastiversary. :worship: :worship: :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart: :heart:
07 Apr 2014, 14:48
Brilliant post @Sue.Q you are truly an inspiration not only for the weight you have lost but for your determination to keep going and for your cheery approach to life and your lovely welcoming posts for new members. We all :heart: you and pray that your efforts will soon be rewarded with continued weight loss.

I am going to copy your post into the inspirational stories section for perpetuity (if another mod hasn't done so already). :like:
07 Apr 2014, 15:07
Happy Fastiversary @Sue.Q, you are an inspiration twice over; firstly your splendid weight loss and secondly the way you plug away on your plateau still positive and committed. It isn't what you wish for yourself, and it isn't what we wish for you, but it is a great example for those times things aren't going that well for us.

Can't be far to that slippery slope now :smile: :clover: :clover: :clover:
07 Apr 2014, 15:18
Thank you my forum buddies and friends for all your kind words :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks @izzy For popping in and your words of cheer as you don't post very often I'm deeply moved with your reply its truly a big shame that "stuff" has kept so many members like you away all very lovely people all gone AWOL.

@carorees Thank you once again another post blimey and yes one year on I'm still blundering my way around this forum so can you or someone else delete my 2nd post. Lol

Opposes forget that Caroline I'm so thick!!!!! :shock:
07 Apr 2014, 15:43
Hi @Sue Q
Very well done You!!!!
I too wish you all the very best for your next years journey.
As soon as I login to the forum I firstly look for the topics with your name o,I love reading the advice motivation and giggles you give. Carry on doing everything your doing its going the right way best wishes from 'A fan'.....Cheryl xx :-)
07 Apr 2014, 16:00
Congratulations and well done for your imminent fastiversary Sue. 50 pounds is an awesome achievement, even if you are stuck in plateauville. The fact that you keep going, is a huge inspiration to anyone with similar plateau frustrations. Hopefully it won't be long before you start losing again. All the best for the next 51 weeks :D
07 Apr 2014, 17:21
Oh @Sue.Q you really are an inspiration to us all!! It's just wonderful having you on this forum. You keep us all going...with a smile!

Bean :heart:
image.jpg
(46.62 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
07 Apr 2014, 17:56
Fab story! Just fantastic how you pulled yourself out of that downward spiral and turned your life round! X X
So thrilled for you because the future must feel very different now x all down to your own achievements x you rock Miss Sue! X
image.jpg
You're a star!
(4.67 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
07 Apr 2014, 18:11
To add on to CandiceMarie, you not only pulled yourself, but have KEPT yourself - and us - going for a year! Definitely :star: material!!!

Thanks and best of :clover: !
07 Apr 2014, 18:51
What a fantastic achievement so far Sue Q.

:drink: :drink: here's to the next 50lb and another great year.

Lesley
07 Apr 2014, 19:16
What the others said @sue.q you are indeed an inspiration. Big love :heart:
07 Apr 2014, 20:11
Wow @Sue.Q - congratulations and a happy day to you :heart: . Your journey is truly inspirational, well done. Thank you for being there and leading us peeps.

I am gently willing you from the present plateau, big time. Let me know if it works!

Love Lizbeanx :heart:
07 Apr 2014, 22:06
Congratulations Sue!!! I'm so happy for you!
I think you've got a fabulous attitude especially when it comes to your plateau. My doc says its inspirational in itself to keep a large weight loss off and I think carorees posted some study saying that after a large weight loss our bodies conspire to not let go of any more weight so even though we're not losing on a plateau , we are still winning by not putting weight back on! I hope that makes sense.
I think you're awesome!
Xxx julianna
42 posts Page 2 of 3