The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

41 posts Page 2 of 3
Don't like marzipan, looooove pringles.
Try to not buy them.
Or nuts, I know they are healthy, but when I start I don't stop!
Marzipan addict here too. Got a kilo to make simnel cup cakes. Get at least three kilos for the Christmas cake. Can resist just about everything else though...
Like marzipan, but put me near a jar of peanut butter and it will be smeared down my face faster than you can blink!! Have a very unhealthy chocolate obsession too, but that's another story.....!!
Food!
salted peanuts, I can't stop dipping into a bag.
Pringles here, any flavour (I'm not fussy) it's like eating delish fresh air...but are very heavy on the hips :cry:
I love marzipan....but no-one else in the house does, so thankfully it's not something that's here very often.

I was drooling over Mary's simnel cake too - has anybody seen any individual slices for sale anywhere? I don't want to bake or buy a whole cake just for me.
Melanie, I do individual simmnel cake like cupcakes. Means I can leave out the marzipan for my strange non marzipan eating daughter(where did I get her?)
They are lovely and keep for ages (if you don't eat them!)
Marzipan yuk... I could keep that in my cupboard and i wouldn't be tempted.

My marzipan item is... Any type of cake... Even though i love chocolate i find if i keep a small stock in the house (i call this my emergency stash) i won't be tempted!

I usually plan a slice of cake, piece of choc, glass of wine etc every other feast day so it feels like a real treat. Have planned easter sunday for that very purpose...
Bobshouse wrote: Food!

:grin:
Marzipane is the one thing that would be safe if I was in binge mode :)
Cheese, any kind, block, fine etc etc
Dangerous with crackers, pack opened, pack gone..
Marzipan has never really crossed my radar..is it a popular Brit item?
Cadbury's Whole Nut for me. I can't just eat a square or two, I scoff the whole lot! :cry:
Food in general.....But if there's anything sweet in the house, I will eat it....Easter is such a tempting time.....
  • Chocolate (of course, and unfortunately we have lots, I am trying to train myself to stick to smaller amounts of the very strong stuff)
  • Poppadoms (& lime pickle!)
  • Prawn Crackers
41 posts Page 2 of 3