The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

41 posts Page 1 of 3
And that is marzipan. Oh dear I got it for some Easter baking. Will there be any left by then? I have an iron will normally but it melts to nothing where marzipan is concerned. You either love it or loathe it don't you?
I've got some and will be using it for the simmnel cake tomoz - I expect I'll be pinching all the offcuts !
home made chocolate chip cookies. I will eat them until they are gone.
Anything chocolate, though would probably attack marzipan too if it was there!! Not brave enough to put it to the test.
I think I fall into the "hate marzipan"camp! It's Doritos for me, just not safe to have them in the house
Ooooooops! I thought that I replied to this one...
I have marzipan in my fridge since December 2011. It was on offer and I got lots of it. I cut a sliver every now and then.
Usually, when I'm on a diet I can have anything in my fridge and not bat an eyelid.
I love it, but can resist it. I'm just watching Mary Berry make Simnel cake, and Paul Hollywood is stealing marzipan! He can't resist it, should be fatter than he is! :D
Pringles. Fatal.
Pringles.... mmmmmmmmm.... There was a summer, probably 15 years ago, that all I ate was Pringles. It lasted for 2-3 weeks and then I got bored of them.
LOL So all I have to do is eat only Pringles for 3weeks and I'll be cured!! That's 50 on a fast day and 200 on a feed day. Look what you've got me doing!!
200? I ate like 5 or 6 tubes (big ones) in a day!!! But I was young and I had a metabolism that could kill anything!!!
Pringles. Man, those things are good. Kettle potato chips are also killer. I can't be around them. Making me hungry thinking about it.
I love chocolate. Lindt Lindor balls in particular... Just divine.
I don't think I should be reading this on a fast day! lol
Mmmmm, I love marzipan too, and chocolate, and choc chip biccys, and in fact any type of cake. I can leave the pringles, kettle and doritos alone though!
Yep, a sweettooth. Is it Easter this w/e?
Oh, it was supposed to be only one thing we couldn't leave alone- oops! :wink:
41 posts Page 1 of 3