The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

48 posts Page 4 of 4
Hi Moogie,

Do ad-blockers actually deprive you of revenue? I was under the impression that the ad companies paid by page-click (i.e. I'm on your page showing their ad but "they" don't know that I'm not seeing their ad) and click-throughs (i.e. when someone clicks on their ad to view the details, which I wouldn't do anyway). If you are being deprived I'll lift the ad-block on your pages, methinks you're worth it - I'll even do the odd click-through! Firefox with bristles, no history and linux makes most advertisers despair :)
Dragonbirdy wrote:
TML13 wrote: No ketchup so far. Will try it next time!!!

Cold pizza with ketchup is the food of the hungover gods - I ate half a Il Padrino pizza from pizza express on the train from Manchester to South Wales on Sunday- stunning! Was a squirt of ketchup away from perfection!

Sorry luv, no cold pizza in my house. There's never any pizza left! I eat one pizza on my own and so do the people I eat pizza with, LOLOLOL!!!
tomtank wrote: Any potential advertiser looking at this forum will being taking note of what people like to eat on their non-fast days!

Perhaps expect to see more of the same kind of ads popping up!

A large pizza restaurant chain has taken a lot of notice of the diet, and is advertising something along the lines of "Feast not Fast" with details of its dishes of around 300 calories. I haven't looked online, but have seen them in the windows.
48 posts Page 4 of 4