30 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: What have you eaten today?
08 Jun 2013, 19:22
Interesting!!!
08 Jun 2013, 19:26
Betsysgr8 wrote:
PennyForthem wrote:
TML13 wrote: But wraps are wrapped, right? A tostada looks more like a pizza.

Not in Wales....

Not wrapped, wrap is more like a burrito. Many restaurants here will deep fry the tortilla making it a bowl shape, then fill the bowl with refried beans in the bottom then lettuce, the seasoned meat and top with shredded cheese and guacamole, salsa and sour cream. I tried to google a pic but couldn't find one quickly.

OMG I want to be where you are *now* Betsysgr8...
Beam me up, Scottie...
08 Jun 2013, 19:30
Sounds wonderful Betsysgr8 ... Maybe we can all come over for a bite! Must stop torturing myself at the end of a fast day ! :curse: :shock: :wink:
08 Jun 2013, 19:34
PennyForthem wrote: OMG I want to be where you are *now* Betsysgr8...
Beam me up, Scottie...

:airplane: :usa: Best I can do, since I don't have access to the enterprise's transporter! lol
08 Jun 2013, 19:43
That transporter would be so gooooood!!!
08 Jun 2013, 23:39
Breakfast: home made granola and yogurt
Second breakfast (when DS got up at 10.30 and demanded waffles): 2 waffles with lemon curd
Lunch: none
Dinner: home-made burger from the Hairy Dieters book,in ciabatta, with a herby salad and a lentil, pepper, courgette, beetroot and feta salad ; followed by strawberries and cream and a shot of home made cassis, then coffee and a couple of chocs.
Our first BBQ of the year and we were able to sit outside and admire the garden after having spent the day gardening...great stuff!
09 Jun 2013, 00:50
Finished with dinner: BBQ chicken, BBQ beans and potato salad. mmmmm yummy :grin: I'll have some veg with breakfast tomorrow
09 Jun 2013, 00:53
Sunday morning here in OZ and still not hungry ( Thanks to 5.2 now I listen to my body)so will wait till lunch which will be a pasta,vege cheesy chicken bake then tonight BBQ steak and Greek salad with some cheeky pino grigio. Caroline, your dinner of home made hamburger a delicious salad is just up my alley. :like: Could you please tell me which Hairy Dieters cook book you have and does it have chicken marsala in it? I've been thinking of buying the cook book as so many of our friends on the forum mention it but not sure which one to get. :clover: Thanks.
09 Jun 2013, 02:19
Opened the window with omelette 1 egg + extra egg white and on top I piled a combo of green beans, sliced button mushrooms, some goats cheese feta crumbled, chopped parsley and coriander. A grind of sea salt and pepper and folks it didn't even hit the sides so I had 3 pieces of hazelnut chocolate and a mug of tea. Now that's what worked

My excuse is I am way heying too over the weekend. Back to the discipline of 5:2+16:8 tomorrow with next weekend off as well :)
09 Jun 2013, 03:16
I've had breakfast: Muesli with greek yoghurt, slice of spelt and sprouted grain toast with butter AND nut butter, cup of tea. Morning tea with a girl friend: Medium size capuccino with a blueberry muffin. It's now past lunchtime and I'm not hungry yet so i don't know how the rest of the day will pan out. Doesn't matter, it's a feast day!
09 Jun 2013, 04:55
Bugger all ha ha some more lovely veg soup to look forward to
09 Jun 2013, 06:08
oh, I really shouldn't have opened this thread- I'm fasting today.
Yesterday I had a smoothie for breakfast (banana, orange and raspberry) with oatcakes and nutella
lunch roasted garlic soup (now that is so tasty- many thanks to tia for posting the recipe) and two home made fresh from the oven cheese scone with butter
Thought I would never need to eat again, but by 830 needed my tea-
fajitas made with quorn peppers and onions served on arabic bread - tortillas are extortionate here and the last ones I bought were mouldy YUGH. Mango salsa on the side. I did contemplate a capriahinia- don't quite know why that didn't happen.
Nowt today - on my second black coffee...
09 Jun 2013, 06:41
1pm- Home made vege soup with 2 pieces of wholemeal toast, buttered.
Small piece of apple pie with yoghurt.
09 Jun 2013, 06:47
OOPS- last post flew away before I finished!
10am Coffee with no fat milk x2

1pm- Home made vege soup with 2 pieces of wholemeal toast, buttered.
Small piece of apple pie with yoghurt.
Honeydew melon
3pm Piece of homemade banana cake( no icing) 3 Swedish Anna biscuits
Hot chocolate
6pm Dinner will be 2xchicken kebab sticks, mashed potato,beans, carrot, sweet corn. Pear
Glass or 2 of red, and probably more banana cake. :smile:
09 Jun 2013, 16:47
julianna wrote: Sunday morning here in OZ and still not hungry ( Thanks to 5.2 now I listen to my body)so will wait till lunch which will be a pasta,vege cheesy chicken bake then tonight BBQ steak and Greek salad with some cheeky pino grigio. Caroline, your dinner of home made hamburger a delicious salad is just up my alley. :like: Could you please tell me which Hairy Dieters cook book you have and does it have chicken marsala in it? I've been thinking of buying the cook book as so many of our friends on the forum mention it but not sure which one to get. :clover: Thanks.

It's this one: http://astore.amazon.co.uk/shiningforce ... 0297869051
and it is the one that everyone is always talking about! The hamburgers have courgette in them and my courgette-hating son never noticed!
30 posts Page 2 of 2