The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

31 posts Page 1 of 3
Wow! Suchard you do look amazing and years younger than your previous photo. :like:
I just commentated on this on the liquid fasting thread! Looks like a different person! You look fab suchard! Definitely worthy of your own thread in inspirational stories :0)
ooh...I haven't seen it yet...goes off to get a looksee!
Oh gosh, you're making me blush :oops: That's so nice of you to say, that's made my day (and after my rant/download to Wildmissus this morning who lent an ear to my ramblings, you've cheered me up no end!) Thank you x
PS Yes it was taken about a month ago :)
Wow! I do hope that is the latest look...Suchard you look super fantastic!
Wow & triple WOW
It is not often that I am struck dumb but you have just managed it. Fantastic, beautiful lady, you look so different, even though you looked lovely before, wow,you must be thrilled.

ballerina x :heart:
Oh my! You look so young and fresh and beautiful!!!
C'mon, give us all a REAL thrill & post the 2 of them side by side !!
You do look lovely, Suchard :)

I did tell you all that having met her (twice now!) she looks much slimmer and younger now than in her first picture, and now you can see.

You should be so proud of yourself xx
Is it really you? Wow what a change!
Fab! Yes please post side by side like carorees and moogie!
You must be so delighted!
Blimey.....I can't wait to look as good as you. You look amazing. Are both of the before and after pictures really the same person?
31 posts Page 1 of 3