The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Well as the heading said 2 weeks off the 5:2, I'm fatter but do I feel bad nooooooo. Reason being I know I'm going to start afresh next week. I've had some holiday time in sunny England. I have been missing breakfast but I do that anyway and have more then made up for it in food and booze over the last 2 weeks. This is my last weekend of stuffing my face then I'm going for a 2 week blitz of the dreaded low carb plus my 2 fast days to hopefully get me back on track. To be honest eating chicken/fish salad every night in this heat will not be a problem (I hope). Until then though I plan on another 2 lb gain for this weekend just to make sure I have really had a good time hahahaha
Welcome back. Glad you had a good vacation. I have missed that cute little avatar of yours.
Same with me similar gain after a week of unrestrained eating etc so congrats and all the best with taming those pesky pounds
I love your positive attitude :like: Having been through exactly the same myself recently I realise how important to accept that time off 5:2 is 'allowed' and not to feel like a failure if you gain a few pounds as a result. Hope you had a wonderful holiday :smile:
H i Chippy sorry for delay moogies tinkering switched me off just as I clicked go, but good on you sounds like you had a good time and that's what a holiday is all about :like: so enjoy your weekend then back on the straight + narrow next week Good Luck :clover: Sue
5 posts Page 1 of 1