The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

39 posts Page 2 of 3
ANOTHER 3 WEEKS ANOTHER NOTCH.. another 100g down[/b]. woohooo .. 71.1 kg this morning.

im so making the 69 something i keep talking about in this thread... DONT FORGET I NEED 100 MEMBERS soon so join the gang .... its no pressure. just set a goal. and watch that fat fall off.

HERES THE PLACE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN FAT FALLING OFF AND TROUSERS FALLING DOWN

5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676.html

heres my chart
Well done Juliana!!

love the thread lol :-)
Major shout out.

i measured 70.4kg on the scales just now. thats like 900g less than yesterday and 2kg less than same day last month and 400 notches of that magic 69.99999 im carrying on about in the Christmas club

i feel like celebrating!!! but no wine as i havent drunk a glass for 2 months now (maybe thats somethign to do with it) Used to have at least 2 nights where there was a wine bottle open and I would have a glass or two. Just totally stopped as i know how much sugar is in it and we all now how toxic it is
Think I heard your shout all the way on the other side of the world JR. You really must be feeling on top of the world and justly so. Keep going and shouting :like: :heart:
callyanna wrote: Think I heard your shout all the way on the other side of the world JR. You really must be feeling on top of the world and justly so. Keep going and shouting :like: :heart:

thanks. sure am and i forgot to say its the first time in a decade that ive seen the 70 number.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
callyanna wrote: Think I heard your shout all the way on the other side of the world JR. You really must be feeling on top of the world and justly so. Keep going and shouting :like: :heart:

thanks. sure am and i forgot to say its the first time in a decade that ive seen the 70 number.

Excellent :like: :like: Remind us of your Christmas goal. Does it need to be revised in light of this? :grin:
rawkaren wrote:
Excellent :like: :like: Remind us of your Christmas goal. Does it need to be revised in light of this? :grin:

I agree with rawkaren. You'll need the extra incentive. With the warmer weather (in Australia) coming up it will be easier to have salads with some protein. That's what I'm telling myself now that I have joined the 69ers! :wink:
rawkaren wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote:

hmmm.. probably give the concept of "true weight" if i make the 69.99 the "exponentially smoothed average" per this thread
5-2-diet-chat-f6/what-actually-is-our-true-weight-low-median-high-avg-t9253.html.

then at Dec 25 i should aim for say 69.5 at least
Wmr309 wrote:
rawkaren wrote:

I agree with rawkaren. You'll need the extra incentive. With the warmer weather (in Australia) coming up it will be easier to have salads with some protein. That's what I'm telling myself now that I have joined the 69ers! :wink:

and minus the slice of sourdough bread or bread roll if you can. or stop at 1 and sliced very thin. something about bread... seems without it its not a complete meal.
Its been a while since i posted in this thread.

this is very odd. i had to skip my fast day on sunday so i had 2 free days since Saturday, yet i got to a new new low

70.1 in actual weight!

thats .1 kg or 1 mark off the magic 69.99 wow.

And I think, but not sure that my BMI has never been below 24 till now.

Last few days whilst theve been free days i really probably didnt consume that much so maybe its just the brain taking over.

anyway cant wait to see 69 point something on those scales
with my scheduled fast day today, that might be tomorrow!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:
Yeehahhh. Well done :like: looks like your goal is well and truly in sight :victory:
Excellent news! fingers crossed for the magic figures on the scales tomorrow!
Congrats, Juliana!
Ages since i posted on this. Was hungry yesterday all day (on a fast day) and with no time to cook bought one piece of grilled fish from local fish shop and added a thai salad from local thai plus I stole 1/2 sweet potato from daughter's meal for dinner. Not much other than that... say a cup of cottage cheese and a bit of fruit and a few cashew nuts all day (plus mandatory expressos and 1/2 cup shop bought Almond milk) .. anyhow it paid off.

Surprisingly, saw 69.6 on scales this morning. this actual reading is not a New Low but the Progress tracker is showing 69.98 which is a number never seen before. the progress tracker has always been above 70 so from that point of view its worth my shout out

must admit Libra is still showing a more accurate 70.4 as its a smoothed average but for what its worth.

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY 69.98 ON FORUM PROGRESS TRACKER.

It's been hovering between 70.0001 and 70.1 for a month!

julianaa19thfeb2014.png
Christmas/New Year/January blip is nearly fixed

According to libra should make the 69 number by March/April (in time for Penny's Easter challenge!)
How wonderful for you!!! :like: So exciting. :victory:
Congratulations :victory:
Xxx julianna
39 posts Page 2 of 3