The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

39 posts Page 3 of 3
omg 69.3 kg on the scales today. definite NEW LOW as 69.6 is lowest before in past 12 monhts but i can attribute it to my world being crazy busy due to renovations at home and i cant take time off work. So kitchen stuff is in lounge in big piles.. jackhammering all day. i cant really prepare any of my usual meals.. and despite being constantly hungry and eating, i have a low weight. go figure.

so kind of happy but feel like its an artificial low weight.
Great work @Juliana.Rivers - doesn't matter how you did it! Congratulations! :smile:

Take time to breathe.....

cheers
Maggie
Well done, JR. I'm assuming you meant 69.3 or should we be worried...
MaryAnn wrote: Well done, JR. I'm assuming you meant 69.3 or should we be worried...

oops yes. i fixed that. it was 69.3 lol
second shout out

i made 70.0 on Libra trend!

yippeeee
69.9 yesterday!!!! on Libra.. another shout out.

Im loving this.
yay, @Juliana.Rivers! Good work!

I must say I don't like trend lines that much - I know they smoothe out the daily ups and downs, but it really depends where you started from - if it's averaged out over the 5-6 months I've been fasting, then it doesn't give me a useful estimate of what's been happening recently, it's too easy to rest on my laurels! If there was one that averaged your weight over a week, that would be useful - I don't know if this is what Libra does? I don't use it.

But I'd also like to have a bit of a shout out today - 102.0 kg on the scale! (or even a bit under if I stand a bit off-centre:) See it and claim it, I say! Now if I can maintain that during my 3 week overseas trip starting in 2 days, I will be extremely happy. I haven't seen this number on the scale since way before I got pregnant with my first son, 24 years ago - so I feel teleported back to those times, certainly energy-wise I've never been better! I will still hope to do ADF & some HIT when I'm OS (too many acronyms??), might be easier in Poland where I'm not accustomed to the polish food, than in Singapore, where food is a big part of the experience - and multicultural too! YUM YUM - I'll let you know how I go!! Then when I get back I've got the 100 kg mark in my sights - how exciting!!
jools7 wrote: yay, @Juliana.Rivers! Good work!

I must say I don't like trend lines that much - I know they smoothe out the daily ups and downs, but it really depends where you started from - if it's averaged out over the 5-6 months I've been fasting, then it doesn't give me a useful estimate of what's been happening recently, it's too easy to rest on my laurels! If there was one that averaged your weight over a week, that would be useful - I don't know if this is what Libra does? I don't use it.

But I'd also like to have a bit of a shout out today - 102.0 kg on the scale! (or even a bit under if I stand a bit off-centre:) See it and claim it, I say! Now if I can maintain that during my 3 week overseas trip starting in 2 days, I will be extremely happy. I haven't seen this number on the scale since way before I got pregnant with my first son, 24 years ago - so I feel teleported back to those times, certainly energy-wise I've never been better! I will still hope to do ADF & some HIT when I'm OS (too many acronyms??), might be easier in Poland where I'm not accustomed to the polish food, than in Singapore, where food is a big part of the experience - and multicultural too! YUM YUM - I'll let you know how I go!! Then when I get back I've got the 100 kg mark in my sights - how exciting!!

@Jools7 congrats on nearing your 100kg mark! .. Polish food can definitely be fattening. Particularly yummy Piroshki

Libra is completely different to this forum's trend line which is merely a simple line of best fit. Libra is more of a moving average and is a great indication of your recent weight path so this is why i used it for targetting, not the forum trend line which had me reaching target a few weeks back but knew it wasnt accurate.

I recommend Libra highly.
Good job JR :victory:
39 posts Page 3 of 3