The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Trendline
04 May 2014, 20:21
This is a probably a bit of an obvious and stupid question but I was wondering if my weight loss should be following the tracker trendline? Mine is pretty much dead on the trendline but when I look at other peoples' trackers they are below the trendline- am I doing something wrong? :?:
Re: Trendline
04 May 2014, 21:03
The trend line just draws a straight line that tries to go through as many data points as possible. Because most people don't lose weight at the same speed all the time, the trendline won't match the actual data exactly. If you are, or if you aren't it doesn't matter.
04 May 2014, 21:53
Ah-ha, I always wondered if the trend line was my trend, or the average trend! I figured eventually it must be my own trend (im a bit slow on the uptake!) Thanks for the clarification, @Carorees!
04 May 2014, 22:35
Yes, it's the trend of your own data points.
4 posts Page 1 of 1