The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

22 posts Page 2 of 2
Have a friend at work who tells me how good I look and how "good" I am loosing weight.

The DH came home early on day this week when I still was in my (new) work clothes; a black plisse chiffon skirt, knitted sweater and leggings and took one hard look at me and said "you look gooood".

Today I wore a Chanel inspired knitted black/white dress, leggings and new high heel pumps. And I felt sooooo good!! Haven't worn high heels like in ages (and before that I always wore them even though I'm 177cm tall) and felt kind of like a new me. Imagine how I will feel when I reach my target weight? But that is long way ahead. :wink:
*sigh* shoes with heels. I haven't worn shoes with anything higher than 1.5 inch heel for about 20+ years as my weight has caused 'plantar faciitis'. I am hoping that getting to my goal weight will mean I can wear something sexier than ballet pumps.
My friend called me the amazing shrinking lady!! I loved that! x
I posted on the 5:2 IF FB page on Tuesday that I'd reached target and I was totally and utterly overwhelmed, gobsmacked and humbled by the HUGE response of support, "likes" and lovely messages from everyone.
Nothing, zilch, nada........ Just nothing!

Apart from my husband, but then he has too or I'd hit him! So that doesn't count.
I visited a friend who I hadn't seen since I gave birth 12 weeks ago.

Her first words to me were "wow, you've lost the baby weight really quickly"

I actually still have 20lbs to lose, but it confirmed that I am well and truly on my way.
22 posts Page 2 of 2