The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

52 posts Page 4 of 4
Re: Before and during ...
03 Jan 2014, 23:28
Wow you have done sooo well - that is fantastic. Hope I can do 1/2 as well as you
03 Jan 2014, 23:48
Wow! You look great! We started at the same time and you have done so much better than me. You hardly look like yourself! Very well done. What an inspiration to those just starting out . Thanks for sharing
04 Jan 2014, 00:21
That is REALLY impressive!! Well done!
04 Jan 2014, 00:32
Agree with @Wendy Darling you have done so much better than me too Lynsey. What approach did you use to get such wonderful achievements @Lynzinthesun if you don't mind sharing that too
04 Jan 2014, 10:36
Of course I don't mind sharing @gillymary :) I fasted 2 days between MOn - Thursday and had 2 very healthy days probably about 1200 cals, then Fri-Sun relaxed and enjoyed wine & food. I try not to have too many carbs Mon-Thurs, feel I can eat more if I leave them out ;) I also gave up wine in the week, well MOn-Thurs, that's a biggy for me ;). I do think although now trying to maintain I will continue with 5:2 and slightly up my other 2 good days to my TDEE , as I need the discipline, to keep me on the straight and narrow x
04 Jan 2014, 11:01
WOW! What a poster girl you have turned out to be, so glamourous and SLIM...............Well done , what an inspiration

Ballerina x :heart:
04 Jan 2014, 11:20
Fantastic results, congratulations! You should be very proud and take this as motivation to continue the journey! Inspiring for me too as I need to get back on track after the Christmas over indulgence! :0)
52 posts Page 4 of 4