The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

52 posts Page 1 of 4
Before and during ...
10 Sep 2013, 11:23
me.jpg
3 1/2 stone down today Just thought I'd add to the photos. Me before, well last year in September on my 40th Birthday 15stone 6. I finally took the plunge and started this WOL in April the 2nd photo is in August on holiday 3 stone down, I'll do my 'after shot' the day before my 41st when hopefully I'll be at goal or even less .
Re: Before and during ...
10 Sep 2013, 11:26
Woo hoo Lyn, you look wonderful. But great legs in both photos!!!
Well done. Xx
10 Sep 2013, 11:27
Thanks Julianna' have always had long legs' but at least now they don't rub together !!! eeek x
10 Sep 2013, 11:46
Looking gorgeous! Photos are definitely the best way to see the changes to your body - congratulation, you look fab xx
10 Sep 2013, 11:48
Looking great! :) Ah, it must be nice not to have your legs rub together. Even when I was a size 8 mine still did :(
10 Sep 2013, 11:54
Looking Good !
10 Sep 2013, 11:55
Wow you look amazing Lindsey well done :heart: :heart:
Never seen such long legs and fantastically gorgeous :heart: :heart:
Well done coz that already looks like an after photo to me. :clover: Sue
10 Sep 2013, 11:56
Now I am so impressed, well done

Yes it is nice to have less to nil leg rub

The things we talk about here. Just love it

Keep up the good work Lindsey looking forward to your goal shots
10 Sep 2013, 12:39
Looking sooooo much better! I'll never have long legs and I don't know if I'll ever get to the point that they don't rub together...v jealous!!
10 Sep 2013, 12:55
Hey Lindsay, who looks great? Well, you do, you must be feeling fantastic as well as looking it. Congratulations :like: :like: :like:

Ballerina x :heart:
10 Sep 2013, 13:01
You look fab......thank you for sharing your photos with us.
10 Sep 2013, 13:20
Just amazing! Thanks for sharing and keep up!
10 Sep 2013, 13:23
Thanks everyone, sucha boost and I need it today, cos' I'm struggling. You never can tell how each fast/repair day is going to go ' looking forward to supper x Love to you all x
10 Sep 2013, 14:43
Congratulations Lynzinthesun! And hang in there... it isn't so perfectly easy all the time, is it? Well... keep at it, you look fantastic and it's good to remind ourselves of these positive healthful changes! :)

:victory
52 posts Page 1 of 4