The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

39 posts Page 3 of 3
Congratulations and Happy Fastiversary! A wonderful weight loss and the photos tell their own tale! Good luck on the next phase of your weight-loss 'journey.
Happy fastiversary, well done and good luck for the rest of the journey :)
Wonderful achievement! Keep going - I bet this time next year you will be in that size 14!
Happy Fastiversary! All the best for your future goals, onwards and downwards.
After my rather disappointing gain last week this week I have had my biggest loss ever - 3lb! That means I have reached my initial target of 12 stone and my BMI has turned yellow. I am very happy.
As I said I am going to set a new target of 10 1/2 stone - eek! My 1st interim target will be my Christmas one of 11st10lb which I don't think is going to be easy but nothing venture nothing gained
Congrats lil what a difference your neck is so much slimmer along with the rest of you, well done.
Congratulations! I am inspired and uplifted by your story ! I am edging towards size 14 which I never imagined was possible. You will get there too.
Happy fastiversary, you're an inspiration to anyone on the weightloss journey. Good luck with the remaining size 14 - you can do it :clover: :grin:
WOW! That's amazing! Not only your physical transformation but your perseverance! Many people would've given up when the scales don't move as fast as they want but you kept going for a full year! And you are still here, still working towards a better health and wellbeing. Don't you think you can do this forever, and never gain the weight back again?
Thanks for inspiring me, I hope I will be able to persevere like you and celebrate every 19-August my fastiversary for many years to come!
39 posts Page 3 of 3