The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

41 posts Page 3 of 3
Inspired to keep going. You look fabulous!
Congratulations on your weight loss. You are looking tremendous!

Can I take it that you feel that your surgery was very worthwhile? I am tempted to have a bit of work on the saggy bits but I am not even considering it until I have managed to maintain for at least one year. Maintaining has always been my downfall!

Well done to you - the before picture would be worth posting!
StowGate resident def worth it but you have to be aware that liposuction is more successful before 50. The skin doesn't snap back the same when u r older. Best to check with a good cosmetic surgery clinic. I used a surgeon recommended to me and for my eye bags I did a lot of research. It's really for areas that don't respond to weight loss. Good luck with ur research
You look so nice, GMH!Great figure! So inspirational for all of us! :victory:
you look wonderful, I hope I manage to get that slim.
Lil :heart:
looking great!
You look wonderful GMH
We started about the same time. I've still got some to go but when I get to my goal you've inspired me to do the swimming costume pic.
I'm off to Wollongong next week with my DD for a couple of days by the beach- I will don my swimmers anyway!
Brilliant achievement - well done :like:
Wow, you look fantastic. The first thing I noticed was how fab your thighs look - so I was most surprised to read on and find you self-critical of them. You definitely should be happy with them - and the rest!

Indeed, I'm a bit envious that you look so much better than me, at a similar BMI and age (you look younger than I do at 59, but I think you mentioned 60?). I'm thinking you must have a very good exercise regime? Yoga maybe? Your posture is great.
well done!!
41 posts Page 3 of 3