The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

33 posts Page 2 of 3
That is incredible! X
Amazing! Well done!
Wow. What a lot of weight you have lost. Congratulations.

Thank you for sharing with us.
Very impressed!
Well done. Your photos have given me encouragement at the start of my 5:2 journey.
Thanks very much everyone!! :grin:

I might loose a little more but then try to maintain at 10 stone ( 140 pounds) :cool:

@Patrick, be strict with the counting on Fast Days! That was the key for me!!
Phenomenal, Ofiach! You are giving me a boost at the end of a long fast day with very little food. Thank you! :smile:
Looking good. I'm loving all these before and after photos, what inspiration.
Brilliant! You look marvelous x
Brilliant! I love these photos, well done! I think Carorees photos have spurred us all on to post our photos (I know u did it b4, but now it's catching on). Come on everyone, it's inspirational to see all the photos, post yours. None of us are perfect, but I'm sure it helps others to see it works.
Incredible!!! Well done.

It's really inspiring, thank you for sharing.
Congratulations on the weight loss and the photographic wizardry!
Congratulations on the weight loss and the photographic wizardry!
33 posts Page 2 of 3