The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

27 posts Page 2 of 2
The "WOW" is echoing around the forum. What a thrill!
way to golinda!! (sorry, couldn't resist). You look amazing!
Isn't it amazing what a difference a year can make! Well done Linda, you look gorgeous. :heart:
You must be so proud of yourself, it inspires me to keep going!!
Great job!!
Thank you to everyone for your kind comments. It took some nerve to post these as this is my first and only forum and I'm opposed to things such as Face book. Just worries me that people put so much of their lives out there for all to see.

However, I feel like I needed to pay it forward to help inspire others as they make their 5:2 journey. I weighed 205 lbs last January and struggled with WW until I found 5:2 in April. Haven't looked back since. While I dreamed of reaching 165, I didn't really expect to ever, ever, ever achieve it. And more amazing than the weight loss is the body transformation. Granted, I've still got some bat wings and the waist ratio is still alluding me, but I would have never thought I could wear size 8 and 10 pants again.

So, I plan to continue 5:2 for a while to see where my body weight lands. And I will try very hard not to run up to every one struggling with weight loss and sing 5:2 praise...okay, so I will not resist this urge,

Hope 2014 is your year!
Wow - marvelous "job"!! Can't wait to get that much kg/lb of this body of mine, how knows, the brain might clear up as well ;)
Beautiful photos GoLinda - you look amazing!
Well done you - fab pics - thanks for sharing them. I love purple too and it really suits you.
Good lord, look at you Mrs glam in the red dress. Smile says it all my lovely. Thanks for sharing. Go Linda....
Great photos. Its inspirational to see other peoples progress.
27 posts Page 2 of 2