The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

77 posts Page 5 of 6
Re: Orgasms
22 Jun 2013, 19:27
carorees wrote:
Ballerina wrote: Glad to hear that your weight loss has lead to an improvement in your wife's whiskers, who would have thought it? :wink:

Ballerina x :heart:

I could do with an improvement in my whiskers but if OH lost any more weight he would disappear completely...so what can I do?

Borrow some of Nog's bikini wax?
22 Jun 2013, 20:22
ADFnFuel wrote:
carorees wrote:
Ballerina wrote: Glad to hear that your weight loss has lead to an improvement in your wife's whiskers, who would have thought it? :wink:

I could do with an improvement in my whiskers but if OH lost any more weight he would disappear completely...so what can I do?

Borrow some of Nog's bikini wax?

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :curse:
28 Oct 2013, 08:15
Just bumping this thread for@Wendyjane and anyone else who wishes to re-read it

28 Oct 2013, 08:20
Is this something that lots of people have genuinely experienced as a result of 5:2?
28 Oct 2013, 08:30
Oooooooh Yessssssss!!!!!!! :razz:

The orgasms are stronger (and longer)
They happen more often
And being 30kgs lighter made me try new positions (I haven't been on top for years, fear of "breaking" my ex partner in 2) and woaw..... :shock:
28 Oct 2013, 08:36
pinchypops wrote: Is this something that lots of people have genuinely experienced as a result of 5:2?

Well, when the thread first reared it's ugly head I did not feel the need to publish our bedroom secrets as I didn't think anyone would be interested in the fact that we have a duvet AND and a bedspread! :shock:

In answer to your question..........no idea! :wink:

28 Oct 2013, 09:17
pinchypops wrote: Is this something that lots of people have genuinely experienced as a result of 5:2?

YES YES YES YES OH GAWD YES YES :)
28 Oct 2013, 09:25
BOO - not experienced this change, which is gutting as I have issues in that department anyway...is there a pill that one can take to miraculously increase orgasms?! haha
28 Oct 2013, 09:25
"I'll have what she's having"
28 Oct 2013, 09:29
I can hire him out for a small fee. I'm sure he won't mind!

All in the name of 5;2 research ;)
28 Oct 2013, 09:32
There's not a pill but, if that can reassure you, I didn't know what was an orgasm until 7 years ago. The key for me was learning my body (in private, even not with my partner, just me) and gaining confidence (it can be overwhelming having an orgasm in front of your partner the first time). Learning to "let go" as well, very important.

And I'll stop there or it will be R rated soon (I guess it would be R, anyway) :grin: :razz:
28 Oct 2013, 20:52
Ballerina wrote: Just bumping this thread for@Wendyjane and anyone else who wishes to re-read it

Oh là là Ballerina, & there's me thinking my moment of "openess" had got behind me.

Trust you to remember it :oops:
28 Oct 2013, 20:54
Crikey @Ballerina, I was wondering who would have the balls to resurrect this thread. next thing you know my hobby will come up in conversation again.
28 Oct 2013, 20:56
Julieathome wrote: Crikey @Ballerina, I was wondering who would have the balls to resurrect this thread. next thing you know my hobby will come up in conversation again.

Nothing scares Ballerina ...... or you for that matter !!'n'
20 Dec 2014, 10:40
77 posts Page 5 of 6