187 posts Page 12 of 13
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
Re: BEAN'S FILM AND TV!
19 Jun 2014, 16:39
ah, that Jack...
sorry :)
19 Jun 2014, 21:23
I've seen The Crossing Guard ...it was on telly yonks ago Beanie x v good film! X
Cuckoo's Nest was brill,and Five Easy Pieces x
04 Jan 2015, 09:59
@CandiceMarie They are running a trailer for the new series of Brooklyn 99 on E4, starts in a couple of weeks. :grin:
04 Jan 2015, 11:21
Thanks for the heads up@brand-ie something to look forward to!X
04 Jan 2015, 12:06
Brooklyn 99? Not heard of that one :confused:
04 Jan 2015, 18:29
@nursebean its on E4+1 right now..
Read more here..http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2467372/
04 Jan 2015, 19:27
Hmmm I think I may have seen a bit some while ago. Not sure it's my sort of humour
:starving:
04 Jan 2015, 20:17
Am watching Foyles War and seeing the scenes they shot last summer round where i live x x
Ps @nursebean i see you put a starving emoticon on yr last comment :(
Hope yr last 125 cals helped alleviate..keep strong..remember the T word..Tomorrow! X
04 Jan 2015, 22:19
I binge watched two new shows over the holiday: Jane the Virgin (don't let the name put you off) and Mozart in the Jungle. Both have young female protagonists who immediately won my heart. Jane the Virgin is basically a telenovela plot done as a comedy. Mozart in the Jungle is about classical musicians in NYC. It does a good job of making fun of music snobs while still taking music seriously.
05 Jan 2015, 10:48
There was some good tv on over christmas. The BBC did Mapp and Lucia which was good as well as The Boy in a dress and Esio Trot. I also enjoyed Agatha Raisin the Quiche of Death on Sky.
05 Jan 2015, 18:30
Oh @Brand-ie what was Agatha Raisin like! I enjoy those books and wondered who would play her. I always thought Rebecca Front would be good. Has it just bean made into a silly farce?
Bean :confused:
05 Jan 2015, 18:48
Ashley jendon played her. I haven't read any of the books but bought 2 the other day. It was funny wouldn't have said a farcical though.
05 Jan 2015, 19:04
Was it funny but in a dramatic way? If you liked it, I'm sure you'd like the books. I think of them as a sorbet. I read them in-between more heavy-going books!
Candy @candicemarie I meant to say...we had the Foyle's War crew in Crondall filming either the last series or the one before that. We had a little chat with Michael Kitchen. Quite exciting for our little village of Crondall! Haven't seen last night's yet. Is there anything I should look out for?
Bean :bugeyes:
03 Feb 2015, 06:45
Searched for a thread like this, and, yay! Image

For those of you who - like me - can not afford to go to the movies (often): There is a - as to me - great, award winning film on Vimeo called "Time Expired" http://vimeo.com/32835730

I have not been to the movies in 2014. I will go on Thursday to see Birdman with DS. Look forward to it very much Image
29 Apr 2015, 14:57
Tonight Car Share 9.30pm on BBC1 . Already watched all 6 episodes on Iplayer and they were brilliant (imo).
Anyone else watching newszoids on ITV. Very good and reminds us of Spitting image.
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
187 posts Page 12 of 13