Non-diet Chat

187 posts Page 11 of 13
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
Re: BEAN'S FILM AND TV!
11 May 2014, 22:10
Yes i saw it @Lizbean thought it was a fab film x
11 May 2014, 22:27
Can you believe it £3.50 in London at The Coronet cinema (old theatre), off to see The Grand Budapest Hotel Tuesday eve! Really off to bed now.
12 May 2014, 07:59
Ahhh, from a Swedish aspect Fargo is brilliant. Well it is a very good film nevertheless, but their Swedish accents are so cute. jaaaaa :wink:
12 May 2014, 08:54
@lizbean that IS cheap!
I go to Silver Screen at Fact picturehpuse...tuesday/ thurs is £4.50 for over60s plus cuppaand biccies!
Grand Budapest is good..loveable characters and fab colourful settings x
And @wolfie Fargo is a fab film..seen it twice,am due another watch soon x
13 May 2014, 18:16
Went out last night to see 'Tracks'. I enjoyed it. Not the run of the mill kind of film. Rather slow-moving but beautifully filmed and interesting.

It's about a woman who walked 1700 miles from Ayres Rock to the Indian Ocean in the 1970s accompanied by 4 camels.
13 May 2014, 18:37
That sounds lie my kind of film Caro@carorees Something you can lose yourself in,almost like a meditation in how relaxing it can be. Not sure i fancy the camels tho they make sense of course! Will watch out for that one on my local Fact picturehouse x
17 May 2014, 07:34
Mark Kermode's film of the week is Godzilla. The trailer looks really exciting and it stars Bryan Cranstone (aka Walter White in Breaking Bad). It's supposed to be really good...and it's a good idea to have a double whammy with "Monsters" which I believe is on Film Four tonight at 9!

Enjoy ;)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=kp&v=vIu85WQTPRc

Bean :geek:
19 May 2014, 10:24
Getting excited about my Godzilla trip today...and I have pink hair now...doh!!

Did anyone watch the BAFTAS last night? Breaking Bad won an award...yeah!!

I nearly posted the Godzilla video again such is my excitement. Hope I won't be TOO disappointed.

Bean :wink:
19 May 2014, 20:22
Feel as though I'm talking to myself in this tent but for what it's worth...Bean recommends Godzilla. The effects are amazing but for me there wasn't enough Bryan Cranstone

:like: :like: :like: :like:

Bean :geek:
19 May 2014, 20:40
Don't you just hate it? When you feel like youre talking to self when nobody responds @nursebean?.
Always feels to me like tumbleweed..or an " I' ll get me coat" moment! X X :confused: :dazed:
Happens to all of us sometime beany so dont worry xx
19 May 2014, 23:31
Don't worry there is always some one out there. Glad you enjoyed Godzilla
19 Jun 2014, 14:40
Watched an old Jack film yesterday called "The Crossing Guard". It is a wonderful film. I just had to share a song from the film sung by The Boss. Its is BEAUTIFUL! What makes it even more memorable is Jack walking in slow-mo down the street. Mmm still love him

Enjoy :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkQMBC-WXmg
19 Jun 2014, 15:36
film fest here this week!
malificent which was all right and' How to Train your dragon 2 ' which was BRILLIANT. maybe even better than the first.
Spoiled by being cut very crudely at one point. It's a cartoon you numpty censors! Unbelievable.
Still reall really enjoyable
Who's Jack @nursebean ?
19 Jun 2014, 15:42
@janeg the divine Jack Nicholson!
Beanie i had forgotten all about this film! V good one tho
Was sposed to be going the cinema this avvo but didnt in the end,coz didnt get one wink of sleep last night x fasting anyway which i hate to coincide with a cinema day due to the numerous needed bathroom breaks!
19 Jun 2014, 16:11
Who's Jack? @janeg WHO'S JACK?!! Only the life-long love of my life. Ooh if you haven't seen him, get some good films out. The Crossing Guard is a great film! Theres The Shining, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Five Easy Pieces. They're probably all a bit dated now. I can still swoon though :wink:

Candy? Can you get hold of a copy of this film? Do you have Netflix or anything? Just sit back and enjoy

Bean xx
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
187 posts Page 11 of 13