The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 39 of 134
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
02 Jan 2014, 10:41
@janeg, thanks for the first laugh of the day, what an eejit.

The decorations will be coming down in our house today as well. Well, that will be when I can get everyone out of bed. I think we are all still tired after out new year celebrations. Time to make some noise me thinks!
02 Jan 2014, 10:42
:shock: JOKE @PennyForthem :shock:
Read @Janeg fasting today entry!!!! Lol x
02 Jan 2014, 11:31
Doh, @Sue.Q now you see why I qualify for the dunce of the century award!

Tree down and in the garden for the birds. Looking very bare in here now.

Is it lunch time yet? I'm hungreeee...
02 Jan 2014, 11:45
:heart: @PennyForthem. Well I assumed you'd hit the sherry bottle early lol :heart: Blimey you got stuck in early !!!
Must get off this forum now now now OH there are so many new members to greet :heart: not hungry yet surely? come on now we can go a little longer find something to distract yourself, well I must anyway coz there's a small matter of another 50 lbs to shift!!!!! :heart: :heart:
02 Jan 2014, 13:01
Christmas decorations are coming down tonight as we didn't get into gear till after 11, so the day will stretch into tonight. Todays plans are a bacon sandwich as soon as the bread defrosts. We HAVE to eat the bacon as its past its best before date. Well thats my excuse. I think a fried egg as well will go nicely. It usually means I have to change t'shirts as I ALWAYS get egg yolk on my chest.
Then we are off to the gym, feeling the need to S-t-r-e-t-c-h. A quick drop off at the post office, nip into Morrisons for some cat litter (little madame has taken to peeing on the bathroom mat and/or any clothes on the floor). She doesn't seem to like sawdust litter.

Then ebaying stuff that needs to be listed and looking at more clothes and shoes.

No breakfast, late lunch and Smoked Basa Chowder for dinner, should put me in a good line for tomorrows fast.
02 Jan 2014, 13:05
Am I missing the anwyl reference here? Something esoteric and Welsh? :?:
02 Jan 2014, 14:41
No, Debs, it's just me misreading the post about the awards. Doh! Call it post Christmas numptyism on my part!
02 Jan 2014, 14:43
PennyForthem wrote: No, Debs, it's just me misreading the post about the awards. Doh! Call it post Christmas numptyism on my part!

Ah, Penny I did think that perhaps you had imbibed more than you realised............or, I had! :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
02 Jan 2014, 14:50
Wow! Take a day or two celebrate the New Year and 6 pages to catch up! Well off to see what else I need to catch up on ... I'll be hours and hours to catch all the new posts, good thing it's a fast day. :grin:
02 Jan 2014, 15:16
Well my day has just disappeared into the internet. I haven't even been to the gym yet. I really should not come onto the PC until the late afternoon. I get nothing done otherwise. So I'm dragging the lads to the gym right now. Catch you all later.
02 Jan 2014, 15:54
Went to do some shopping, diddn't find a proper bra but somebody offer me another big Toblerone. The other one isn't even half eaten, it won't be finished until next spring ! :shock:

And dear OH made a silly joke about my butt. As I have to put apple cidar vinegar and olive oil on it because of hemorrhoids (sorry.... :oops: ) my butt has now its own salad dressing :dazed:

Silly man :grin:
02 Jan 2014, 17:00
Just back from a very enjoyable day at Twycross Zoo. Met new baby orang utan and new baby De Brezza's monkey, both very aaaaaah!
Hundreds of families had the same idea so it was as busy as a summers day, which is no problem when everyone is having a good time.
Tired now, looking forward to soup at 7pm :0)
02 Jan 2014, 17:21
@PennyForthem i' m agog,what's all this about you getting the wrong end of the stick? I can't find the start of the story?
And @janeg congrats on yr award..x ..i cant find any awards anywhere tho so am i being a numpty too as well ?
Sorry you got up and went to work,jane, but what a nice feeling being able to turn round and go home again! X
02 Jan 2014, 18:16
my award is self presented for being the numptie of the year (so far) because I went to work and we were shut. As wildmissus says 'eejit'! :D
02 Jan 2014, 18:21
janeg wrote: AAAND the numptie of the year award goes to janeg!
Went to work and, what do you know? We're shut. oops *sheepish* and quite pleased. That gives me a long weekend! :) (thurs fri and sat)

and @Sue.q's reply
" I never realised the awards had been dished out but yes congratulations @janeg a very worthy winner indeed Lol enjoy your unexpected day off :heart: "

that's what it's about @Candicemarie, in a nutshell!! I saw the word 'awards' and lo and behold, 2 + 2 made 5!!
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 39 of 134