The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 43 of 134
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
02 Jan 2014, 23:41
@Wendyjane it's getting worse. It's now about"stuffers" and 600lb ladies doing their thang on the Internet.

No words really for tonight's viewing choices!
02 Jan 2014, 23:41
Don't worry @wendyjane - it's sort of National Enquirer TV :shock: you are much better being in America thousands of miles from it - have a great afternoon, just off to sleep now :grin: :sleepy: (not that we don't like you or anything - just tired! :yawn: )
02 Jan 2014, 23:51
And I'm just tired, but can't sleep.
@wendyjane it was a tacky (though I didn't watch it, but see previous comments) programme about 'facts of weight/diet'
I recorded it, but based on all above comments, I will spend no time at all watching it!!
02 Jan 2014, 23:53
Bet you do take a peek though PFM!!

... In between doing the oven and the loo ... with that toothbrush :lol:
03 Jan 2014, 00:01
Well, difficult to decide what to do first... loo, oven or take a peek.
Maybe I should just stuff myself with 50 muffins and then scrub the dog with the toothbrush...sounds good to me!
03 Jan 2014, 00:09
well it makes me feel a whole lot better about myself - at least my pets aren't in danger of being suffocated when I sit down on the sofa!
03 Jan 2014, 00:17
Madcatlady wrote: well it makes me feel a whole lot better about myself - at least my pets aren't in danger of being suffocated when I sit down on the sofa!

Hahaha those poor dogs
03 Jan 2014, 00:18
Three dogs breathing a sigh of relief here...
03 Jan 2014, 00:25
Bring yr toothbrush - or tooshbrush as manderley called them- ro my pad please @PennyForthem
After all you cant sleep so you may as well clean :grin: :grin:
I' ll make you a cuppa and bore you to sleep with all my funny stories..
PS why are we all losing weight? Are we crazy? There are massive ladies on the telly right now earning top dollar making little vids of themselves getting weighed! These sell like hot cakes and we all know how much we like cake..mmmmmm..caaaaaaaaaaake :razz:
03 Jan 2014, 00:30
@candicemarie ooh err missus, I'll bring me toosh brush through the tunnel to you and listen while you bore me to sleep with your funny stories.

Why are we losing weight? We are healthy!!!!
03 Jan 2014, 00:39
And we want to live a long long time! :wink:
03 Jan 2014, 00:51
the humungous woman falling into the lake was mildly amusing - the woman now squashing a man for kicks is just downright wrong!
03 Jan 2014, 00:55
I am awfully glad I don't watch much TV these days. Its sounds awful.

Update on my daughter, shes in buckets of tears as her boyfriend flew out to Dubai today. She follows in 4 weeks exactly, when I will be in floods of tears.

Other than that, a very unenthusiastic day. I didn't even get the decorations down. But I do seem to have got my carb monster under better control. I think the bout in the gym helped.
03 Jan 2014, 01:09
A big Harrumph!
At just before midnight@PennyForthem declared an Insomniacs Tent open..
By 12.40she had told us all to go to sleep and promptly gone to sleep herself..
What kinda Tentkeeper does that!
Oh before she went to sleep,she complained that my name is too long!! Conveniently forgetting hr own is equally as long,maybe even more so!
As i said before,.harrrrrrrumph! And goodnight! X
03 Jan 2014, 05:55
CandiceMarie wrote: PS why are we all losing weight? Are we crazy? There are massive ladies on the telly right now earning top dollar making little vids of themselves getting weighed!

Great questions, @CandiceMarie!
Who cares about health when there are fame and fortune to be had?

In the bit of TV I saw today was an ad for a WW app. Two thin beautiful actresses all excited about the prospect of losing weight with WW. Or maybe they were excited about the prospect of becoming anorexic. Who knows. But it turned my stomach, I must say. That was immediately followed by an ad for Sonic (cheap fast food chain) popcorn chicken. Great juxtaposition -that made me laugh! :smile:
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 43 of 134