The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 45 of 134
Previous 1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
03 Jan 2014, 08:47
Morning all, didn't sleep well. I think I am still traumatised from last night, am very worried still about the safety of those dogs.
Off shopping today, might even get "the girls" measured if I can. I hate this, I hate buying bras, why is this?? Seems I'm not the only one on here who has this problem, why is bra shopping so painful??
03 Jan 2014, 08:50
Because it's difficult to have the right size, the right shape, and it's even worse when you have a boob way bigger than the other one like I have, that makes them not symmetrical and it's even harder to find the right fit

Men don't know their luck.....
03 Jan 2014, 09:13
Good morning everyone, and thankyou, I just spent 20 mins grinning about last nights tv which I didn't even watch. I was watching benidorm but I am a sucker for anything bizarre, which I think you lot were watching and commenting on. It's all diets, fitness and celeb DVDs at the moment. And don't forget the lovely carol vordeman talking about bioglan and other unpronounceable supplements she doesn't even take.
03 Jan 2014, 09:57
[quote="Silverdarling"]Or ..... Maybe he meant in the 'Last Tango in Paris' sense !!!!! :shock: would go with the general tone of the programme!

Quote from 'Bolox du Jour'

"I suggested that it might perhaps be the theme tune from 'Last Tango in Paris' the one with Marlon Brando where he produces a block of margarine from about his person and she says 'I can't believe it's not butter'! ".............

Was this any help? :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
03 Jan 2014, 11:26
Must stop messing about online and Do. The. Ironing :0@
03 Jan 2014, 12:29
I keep getting side tracked from my accounts and I. must. stop. popping. in .here. @Azureblue
03 Jan 2014, 13:44
Well it's 23deg here in Palma and I'm about to come home :cry: . I gather I'm in for a wild ride in. Meanwhile I'm reading US Vogue Dec as that is all there is to read at the airport. An article about IF by Kaykeen Schaeffer. No new research references other the ones we know but she was converted and seemed surprised by the natural appetite regulation. Nice to see positive things still being written. :like:
03 Jan 2014, 14:34
Yippee, accounts done. Didn't take long, once I knuckled down to them.

It's horrible here, very stormy and with some local flooding, though, thank goodness, we're not affected at the moment.
03 Jan 2014, 15:07
It's 4:00PM here and I already put my dinner to cook. 3 ingredients, cauliflower, cheddar and chicken stock in the slow cooker on low for 4 hours. Simple, tasty and oh so naughty with some Serrano ham :cool:

Love love love that kind of cooking :heart: :grin:
03 Jan 2014, 15:25
That sounds good Manderley.
I'm using all the left over veg in a curry; I don't know what will find its way in there, but I know it'll be darned tasty and filling! Although it's not a fast day, I want to rein in my Christmas appetite and get back my January one!

let me see now, I have okra, onions, tomatoes, a bit of red pepper, chillies garlic and ginger (always have those!) celery and some cauli - yes, I think that'll do nicely!
03 Jan 2014, 15:36
That sounds nice @manderley and @Pennyforthem. I'm too tired today to think about food. My kids have stunk the house out with deep fat frying chips and onion rings. I hate deep fat fryers. I'm in need of a nap today. Popped into town to put a few pounds into the building society, looked at one or two sale rails. Now on the lookout for two wedding outfits, should I buy a size smaller? Or Not ?
03 Jan 2014, 15:52
Tax return done - yay! Had a lovely smoked salmon omelette for lunch to use up the leftovers (not a fast day) - weighed this morning - think I had put about 3lbs on since before Xmas although come down a bit since last week so happy with that - must get to grips with the Tracker now as my records are a bit sketchy!
03 Jan 2014, 15:58
Madcatlady, it's such a relief when it's done, isn't it?

On travelling through my freezer (!) I found some lemon grass stalks and some frozen lime leaves, which have transformed my veg into a Thai dish. I've put some coconut powder and a little fish paste into it for good measure and have found some Amoy straight to wok rice noodles.
This is shaping up very nicely!

@carieoates when is the wedding? Or two?
03 Jan 2014, 16:09
Afternoon all. I was nearly floored my a massive headache today. The kind where you are brushing your teeth and feels as if someone has just shoved a knitting needle through your head above your eyebrow. I think its sinusitis, but its got the feeling of being a migraine (nausea as well), but the meds I'm on aren't letting it get that far, just.

I've plowed on and have finally got the Christmas decorations down and all sorts of stuff up into the attic (I am running out of space up there, I need shelving) and I've started putting stuff on ebay. I'm supposed to go shopping in a bit as well, the visit to the gym has been well and truly cancelled today. I didn't fancy the idea of throwing up all over the weights or some poor gym member.

Dinner tonight is pizza, to use up the reduced ham I bought 2 days ago and the left over pineapple just sitting in the fridge, hubby will have the left over salami and pepperoni.

Talking about reduced supermarket stuff, I nipped into Morrisons yesterday, after going to the gym, and picked up one of their presentation, rustic wooden boxed, bottles of Rioja with a Blue Cheese and mature Lancashire cheese. All for the resounding price of ....... wait for it...... £1.25. I couldn't have bought one of the cheeses for that. I only went in for cat litter and bread. Reduced bageuttes, 25p for 4 as well. Plus the Motzarella balls at 19p instead of 90p. I had a good haul yesterday.
03 Jan 2014, 16:23
Hope you feel better soon @Julieathome, feeling a bit rough myself, full of cold! We need to shop later tonight and I just don't want to go :yawn:
Previous 1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 45 of 134