Previous 1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
19 Sep 2014, 10:05
24 hour @AzureBlue? D'you mean you go a WHOLE DAY without eating?! :shock:
19 Sep 2014, 12:05
Well done AB@AzureBlue!
And ..a Bug Ball? Sounds fab! X
Funnily enough, i saw a tiny ladybird costume at a craft fayre last week..was only a pound..wish i had bought it,it was so cute! but didnt coz i didnt know a baby it wd fit x
23 Sep 2014, 10:53
Anyone got any general chatterbox chitchat today? X
23 Sep 2014, 10:57
Er? I've sold 4 items this mornind and just dropped them off? Is that exciting news or what?!!

Actually, I am pleased because my little Minsy has just eaten after a whole day of avoiding food and feeling thoroughly miserable. I really hope she's on the mend now.

How's life with you at the mo, Candy?
23 Sep 2014, 11:00
Well thats the sorta good news we love to hear on ChatterboxCandy!
Well done @nursebean and thanks for sharing!
Sooo pleased Min is ok..i hope Pops is ok too
I am okish thanks for asking Bean
Taking the day slowly and hoping to go see new Woody Allen film later this avvo with Beau x
23 Sep 2014, 11:16
I'm still smiling at the thought of AB's little grandson dressed as a bee, ah! Well done beanie, you seem to be going from strength to strength. Not much happening in the ballet world today but at least the sun is shining so that's fine by me

Ballerina, x :heart:
23 Sep 2014, 11:19
Hiiii Bal@ballerina thanks for calling in x
If all quiet in ballet world,wake them up with a few pirouettes and arabesques! Get pointing them toes! :lol: x
23 Sep 2014, 11:36
Hi CD, how goes it lovely lady? I am enjoying reading about your equally gorgeous daughter, you must be one very proud mama. :victory:

Ballerina x :heart:

P.S. I've only just noticed that the blooming yellow banner no longer drops down over my text when I touch on the smilies, hooray :victory: :victory: :victory:
23 Sep 2014, 11:37
@Silverdarling i saw something about an attempt to break the world record for number of skinnydippers ..where you one of them? This was in Northumberland yesterday? X
23 Sep 2014, 11:41
CandiceMarie wrote: @Silverdarling i saw something about an attempt to break the world record for number of skinnydippers ..where you one of them? This was in Northumberland yesterday? X

Oh, wish you hadn't put that awful thought into my head, can't get rid of it now :shock:

23 Sep 2014, 11:45
I've just bean given a negative comment on my feedback which means my feedback has gone from 100% positive to 99.7...which looks rubbish. The girl said that her Mary Poppins had a scratch on it. Well, I always include a letter that says if you're not happy with your item let us know...did she? did she heck! I'm really miffed and I've got nobody to tell...sorry you guys!!

Bean :frown: :cry: :curse:
23 Sep 2014, 11:48
Beanie Bobs that is what we are here for so moan away gal :curse: :cry: :curse:

23 Sep 2014, 11:49
Thank you Beanarilla! I am SO cross I could explode! I NEVER send anything damaged...unless I've reduced it in price. Grrrrrr
23 Sep 2014, 11:54
Ohh sugar,@nursebean ...that sucks.
People are mean sometimes..is there any way you could get ebay to challenge that horrid person x
23 Sep 2014, 12:23
I'm just waiting for ebay to phone me back about it. I mean, she bought the thing on the 12th. So why didn't she let me know?! Its ruined everything for me.
Previous 1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 126 of 134