2001 posts Page 1 of 134
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 134 Next
CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
28 Mar 2014, 08:04
Well, here we are I've now handed over the baton to our lovely friend Candy xx

Bean :heart:
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
28 Mar 2014, 08:09
Bean, I thought it was going to be Cariad? Just saying! But as you've started, welcome!
28 Mar 2014, 08:12
Cariad? What's that?
28 Mar 2014, 08:20
It's Welsh for 'dear' or 'darling', but Candy is a great name.
Welcome to the world, Chatterbox Candy! Hope that was an easy birth, beanster x

Darn it, the 'a' on this laptop doesn't always work..
28 Mar 2014, 08:40
Ooh Candy I like that. :heart:
28 Mar 2014, 08:47
Either way, it is good!!!
28 Mar 2014, 09:04
I am just fortifying myself with a post fast breakfast of scrambled eggs before going upstairs for a grand clear-out and de-clutter in my son's bedroom. He breaks up at lunchtime and his exams start in about 5 weeks, so this is my chance to create a good revision environment!
See you when I'm done
28 Mar 2014, 09:23
Good luck with that Sian! :shock:

Bean :starving:
28 Mar 2014, 09:31
Hello Candy!
28 Mar 2014, 09:49
Chatterbox Candy good choice although it could have been Chatterbox Christine (aka Wineoclock). Must dash, watching Hungergames Catching Fire.
28 Mar 2014, 09:53
Love your avatar, @Wineoclock. Hang on a minute I'm having deja vu. I think I may have said that some place else. Anyway, I love it! :grin:

Oh dear, we've got a long way to go before we get to Chatterbox Winey haven't we!! Mind you, at the rate we go, it shouldn't take us too long! :bugeyes:

Bean :starving:
28 Mar 2014, 10:02
Ooh @nursebean congrats on birthing Chatterbox Candy..hope the labour pains weren't too bad ..glad nurse @PennyForthem was there with lots hot water and towels! X
@Wineoclock i love that avatar! Must show it to my boyf as it really applies to him too!
28 Mar 2014, 10:16
Morning all. Pottering today and trying to take it easy, I really am. I'm a bit stiff and achey today rather than in pain so I'm going to try and reduce my Tramadols to pre-op levels and see how I go. Now I can understand the bruising on my foot where they were trying to get a line in, on the insides of my elbows, the backs of my hands and the obvious sites of the surgery, but why have I got a HUGE bruise on the inside of my right wrist? I keep catching sight of it and wondering.
I've received a lovely Mothers Day card from Jade. She did a personalised Moonpig card which is rather cool.

I am actually at a loss about what to do today? I don't want to do too much reading as it means I bend my head to far down which is uncomfortable, but it seems thats all there is to do.
28 Mar 2014, 10:20
How about just " be" @Julieathome?
Listen to the radio,have a little meditate,take a nap,lwt your mind and body rest.
I know how difficult it can be and how boring too when youre usually on the go but yr body will thank you f or being given time to heal x
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 1 of 134