Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
24 Sep 2014, 18:54
Been laughing head off since yesterday @pennyforthem and @ballerina! X
24 Sep 2014, 18:56
@silverdarling the Drift Cafe sounds lovely x
24 Sep 2014, 19:06
Seen in Liverpool,now that the students are back or newly arrived..
Last week ( on a hoarding outside a bar in the city centre) " The students are back...hide the noodles!"
And this week, " It's not freshers' flu,it's a hangover.Man up! "
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Seen any funny signs lately? Pls share! X
24 Sep 2014, 22:23
Ballerina wrote:
Silverdarling wrote: Day off today - and lovely sunny weather. Might just nip down to the lovely Drift Cafe - now the coast is clear ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Careful our Bert @Silverdarling we don't want any of that nonsense on here :shock: :lol: :lol: But if you do venture out au naturalle then make sure your Mary Poppins can't get scratched or we would all want photographic evidence, oh, perhaps not! :oops:

@Pennyforthem now look what you have started :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:

Well !!!!! I can reveal that PFT has a new nickname ...... Perky :pig2: :pig2: :pig2: :pig2: :pig2:

Say no more :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: 8-) :rotfl:

PS did pop into the Drift Cafe today - so excited with my new size 10 yes size 10 skirt from whitestuff, that I just had to have a teensey piece of their wonderful lemon cake to celebrate :razz: and never fear, the coast was perfectly clear :cool:
25 Sep 2014, 09:30
Booo! did anyone miss me?
25 Sep 2014, 10:20
Wahhh!! Who did that?!! Oh its you @Julieathome - howdy! :heart:
25 Sep 2014, 11:36
Well everybody,i am a reformed character
DD is doing so well with her eating windows,she has given me a shining good example and i am clambering back on my horse and off at a steady trot,clippety clop, which may later break into a gallop who knows! :lol:
She looks so good it has reminded me how much better i looked last Christmas having lost two stone
What lunacy made me put a stone back on this year? :curse:
Anyway have put it behind me (lots of the fat IS behind me,getting dragged round after me) and i now have a new resolve! Thanks to@elc80 ! XXX
25 Sep 2014, 11:55
Yes @julieathome - I missed you and decided to send you a message. Somehow the gremlins got to it and sent it all over the place , but, evidently it didn't get to you! :shock:
How you doing? Did you have a fine time with Jade?
:curse: :doh: just read you're I'm back thread...cool well done you, you sound seriously chilled!
25 Sep 2014, 12:47
The time with Jade wasn't as good as I hoped. She hated being in the UK and I barely saw her. Once for 20 minutes and a second time for about 2 hours. She will be better off next year actually going on holiday somewhere nice and warm.
25 Sep 2014, 18:13
Thats great news Candy! @Candicemarie SO glad everything is going so well for DD!

Bean :heart:
25 Sep 2014, 19:25
Good to see you @Julieathome - how have you been?
25 Sep 2014, 20:07
Thanks@nursebean...and @julieathome sorry the time with Jade didnt go too well..i bet she misses you now and regrets she didnt spend more time with her Mum.x
25 Sep 2014, 20:20
The time went well. I just forced myself to be kind to myself. I told myself imhad done really well and now was the time to consolidate and give my body a chance to accept a newcset point, which it seems to have done.
The time when Jade was home (or more like not home) also forced me to accept that one of my chicks had well and truely flown the nest and that I should stand back and let her life
and family be centre stage for her. I was being too clingy.
25 Sep 2014, 20:33
I also now know that I will have to do some form of exercise, especially the stretching and bending type for the rest of my life as the aches and pains that have crept back since stopping (life got in the way) have been an eye opener.
I am happy to say that my post operation condition is brilliant. I can drive again, I'm off all painkillers and the nasty brain fog has gone with only one minor problem. I no longer have feeling inthe little toe of my right foot and along the outside edge of the foot for about 3 inches. Not a bad result for an initial unoperated prognosis of eventual paralysis.
The men in my life are the same as always, maybe a bit better as they are now used to the routine. Hubby is going for a bone density scan at the end of the week as the doc is worried abot oesteoporosis because of the drugs he takes.

Plus 3 weeks without the kids, just hubby and myself meant we fell in love again. We had gotten into such a rut we sort of forgot each other,
Previous 1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 128 of 134