The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2001 posts Page 5 of 134
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
30 Mar 2014, 08:25
My DH didn't realise I had put the clocks forward before we went to bed, so panicked thinking we had slept in. So we were on the go an hour early. That is now 2hours sleep missed. :cry: :curse: On a Sunday our daughter in law works so we go and help our son with the 4 children, a pure pleasure, :lol: today we may all go out for Mother's Day. Have a good one everybody :clover:
30 Mar 2014, 08:38
Daylight saving - what's it good for? just dislike it very very much...

Think I don my new gardening trousers and put down some seeds. :clover:
30 Mar 2014, 09:54
I love daylight savings. Ours ends next week. I think it should go all year, I hate it when it's dark at 5.30pm.
30 Mar 2014, 10:02
Me too wineO
I find long dark nights oppressive and claustrophobic! Tho at times its cosy,it just goes on too long! X
30 Mar 2014, 11:27
Goodness you lot natter on when I'm not looking. Haven't had a chance to look recently so. I have to spend the entire evening catching up. Oh, that's right, nothing else to do anyway!
View from my room this morning, fog shmog!

image.jpg
(27.68 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
30 Mar 2014, 11:44
@debs I see a patio and a chair or two - do you ever get time to sit out?? With a glass or two of something :wink: ?
30 Mar 2014, 11:46
Nope!!
It has been too hot for me to want to sit outside; I'm on skype to OH each night for up to an hour, and then I am catching up on here! I don't drink when I'm up here alone, if Oh was up here I might!
30 Mar 2014, 11:48
Aw bless - never mind you will do on your next break - and you've got the Melbourne meet up to look forward to :victory: looks like there are going to be quite a few photies of forum folk on the lam over the next few weeks :wink:
30 Mar 2014, 11:50
Looking forward to all the piccies! Hubby is going to come too as he fasts as well. Should be fun!
30 Mar 2014, 11:52
Oh ho! A man among all those women. He must be a brave man, Debs! I don't think any male will be braving the Edinburgh meet up!
30 Mar 2014, 11:55
He is a nurse, and in touch with his feminine side :lol: :lol:
30 Mar 2014, 12:05
Debs wrote: He is a nurse, and in touch with his feminine side :lol: :lol:

Good man! (But I guess you know this!) :like:
30 Mar 2014, 12:09
Silverdarling wrote: Oh ho! A man among all those women. He must be a brave man, Debs! I don't think any male will be braving the Edinburgh meet up!

Well mine will be avoiding it like the plague, not only is he not in touch with his feminine side but he appears to have been manufactured without one, I blame his mother :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
30 Mar 2014, 19:40
I wonder how @PennyForthem is today? :?: x
30 Mar 2014, 20:00
Yuuuooo hooo? I'm here after a weekend in the corner of a field in a caravan in deepest Wales with no t'internet (Or very intermittent internet).
BBQ tested, shower tried, duvet warm, dogs....oh don't go there. Dirt. They were hosed down with cold water and they did NOT like it!

Ankle isn't hurting too much, but is brightly coloured; however, we did get the photos done and I will select the ones which won't frighten young children and post tomorrow.
Is everyone else OK? xx
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 5 of 134