The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2001 posts Page 2 of 134
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
28 Mar 2014, 10:34
I can't see winey's avatar! Can you get hold of some talking books Julie?
28 Mar 2014, 10:49
I like your avatar too wino!!
28 Mar 2014, 11:07
Julie, I only have one single stick-able vein in/on my body and it has been holding up all my life so far :) Most experienced nurse have had a go on different parts of my body, with no luck.
He, if you are feeling brused over the clavicle or just over the achilles, it from brining to awake after the anesthesia ;o

Sun here today, a bit of warmth and they say it's going to be really warm during the weakened. Global warming?? :shock:
28 Mar 2014, 11:26
Booking our holiday is a fun activity. Though hubby is cringing about the cost at the moment. Flights are booked for the lads, I just need a confirmation that the change in dates is O.K. If not then there are a few more apartments I can book.

I may yet be on a soup only week, my throat is starting to swell, probably with the bruising. I also have a ring of light bruising all the way around the back of my neck from collarbone to collarbone, according to my son.

Its lovely sitting here smelling the leek and potato soup that Adam is making and looking out at the daffodils that are in full bloom.

I am off to the sofa in a bit. I should really start the Bulgarian again. I think I'm free of most of the anesthetic, I'm not 'tasting' it any more. So I should be able to remember it.
28 Mar 2014, 12:14
@Julieathome Candicemarie is right, just be. I know it's hard when your bored. What about some radio podcasts.
Also I'm totally surprised I actually made a new avatar, it's never worked before.
28 Mar 2014, 12:17
Oh I can see it now - very cheerful!!

I have finished my chutney for the week and it's all lidded, labelled and put away. The kitchen is clean and the sun is shining. I think I might go shopping!
28 Mar 2014, 12:52
Good for you Penny I bet that feels great, now go and enjoy yourself. A job well done gives great satisfaction.
28 Mar 2014, 15:11
For all worker bees. Isn't this true!
28 Mar 2014, 16:29
Ohhhh @rawkaren ! I relate to those pix so much!
But given the chance,i wd love to be back earning a salary and buying my house! And getting some job satisfaction.
Hard tho it was at the time ..specially Sunday night/ Monday morning... It wd be marvellous to be that old me.
Those pictures are hilarious tho,thanks for making me laugh out loud! X
28 Mar 2014, 17:59
I think I have been Friday all week :lol:
28 Mar 2014, 18:30
Isnt it brill tho whenever you feel like saturday! :like: :lol:
28 Mar 2014, 20:59
Definitely feel Friday ... Very pleased to be at the end of quite a stressful week. Last morning at my old location today - thank goodness without my 2 main mates - one on a day off, one ill - otherwise there might have been a tearfest! Also managed to get workstation and chair transported by van (not by me, thank goodness!) to new location 30 miles north, along with a lockable filing cabinet (you have no idea how difficult this was :curse: to get the powers that be to organise - went through about 3 different people - but that's public sector for you :confused: )

Spent afternoon clearing out my new office with new colleague - at least a decade's worth of rubbish. PC up and running, own chair and adjusted workstation, phone connected, a window looking into the garden and a church. All good at the moment, let's hope it continues :smile:
28 Mar 2014, 21:22
Well done SD! X nice relaxing weekend now i hope ? X
28 Mar 2014, 21:31
Ooh yes I remember that Sunday night feeling. It was worse than Monday! Like you, Candy, I wish I could be that old person again. Wondering now whether to start an ebay enterprise...and work from home...one day :neutral:

Nearly at the end of the day now. Looking forward to feast day now :starving:

Bean :dazed:
28 Mar 2014, 21:52
CandiceMarie wrote: Well done SD! X nice relaxing weekend now i hope ? X

Yep, hope so!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 2 of 134