The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2001 posts Page 4 of 134
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
29 Mar 2014, 20:40
Ballerina wrote: Sounds like you were mizzled inside SD, glad to hear you had a good day, we all need these times to recharge our batteries,

Ballerina x :heart:

:lol: :lol: :lol: how did you guess B? Sometimes one just has to lounge around pretending to be a lady who lunches :victory: :cool: :victory: especially if it's dreich :wink:
29 Mar 2014, 21:17
That's so true Candy xx

Hmm...mizzled?

Bean :confused:
29 Mar 2014, 21:18
Thank you @CandiceMarie, your thoughtful responses and cards are Fabulous :heart: x
29 Mar 2014, 21:26
nursebean wrote:
Hmm...mizzled?

Bean :confused:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/defin ... ish/mizzle

A very Lancs, Yorks word, as well as Cornish ... Dreich over the border :wink:
29 Mar 2014, 22:20
Well blow me! I just assumed it was an SD type word

Bean :bugeyes:
29 Mar 2014, 22:24
Mizzle- a mixture of mist and drizzle used in several midland counties too1
29 Mar 2014, 22:42
I understood it too and I'm from Wales.

As for the selfies, I'll opt out thanks, I don't think anyone would notice my eyes with this bandage across my throat. When the surgeon said I would have a sore throat I though that he meant a raspy raw sore throat. Well its not that at all. To me its feels as if I have someone choking me all the time, a permanent strangle hold. Its not nice at all.

I managed to limp around the supermarket with the aid of crutches and didn't get too tired (the 3 hour nap before hand probably helped). The hip/ leg problem is pain and instability. They seem to have taken the piece of bone for the graft from the front pelvis region (just in the lowest tyre). But to do so they would have had to go through the tops of 3 or 4 muscles which is where the instability comes from. I don't think I will be back on my bike very soon.

I'm getting to be a dab hand at internet jigsaw puzzles today.
29 Mar 2014, 22:48
image.jpg
nursebean wrote: @Wolfie have you tried the above your head angle? It worked for me...sort of :confused:

Oates? What's the picture?

What a wonderful day it's bean today...sunny and quite warm. The girls enjoyed it!

Bean :shock:

What a bummer. It's my garden thermometer, but it went sideways.! Showing 20 degrees C. WOOP

That's better. A screen shot of the pic doesn't go sideways it seems.
30 Mar 2014, 00:28
Ssshhhhh looks like everyone is in bed!
Cripes i better get there sharpish...just remembered we lose an hour tonight waaaaarghhhh!
Lovely long evenings,here we come ...hurrah! X
30 Mar 2014, 00:47
CandiceMarie wrote: Ssshhhhh looks like everyone is in bed!
Cripes i better get there sharpish...just remembered we lose an hour tonight waaaaarghhhh!
Lovely long evenings,here we come ...hurrah! X

You people are so confusing sometimes... late to change the clocks and early to celebrate mothers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, let me be the first to wish all the mums across the pond a Happy Mother's Day! The moms here don't get our day till May.
30 Mar 2014, 07:17
@carieoates - well jel. Here is the view from bedroom window this morn ... :frown:

image.jpg

As you can see Beaniegirl @nursebean mizzle is not the half of it :curse: :shock:

SD type word? i'm getting a reputation there - I must live up to - :lol: :lol: :geek: :geek:
30 Mar 2014, 07:24
Ants in the kitchen. Bleugghh.... Excuse to clean out the kitchen cupboards. Weather must be getting warner, although I cant see a thing outside. Thick fog. :frown:
30 Mar 2014, 07:26
Yep same here Karen - see above!! Ants in the kitchen - ugghhhh!
30 Mar 2014, 07:56
@silverdarling. Good morning. I took a pic too but all I get is white :razz:
30 Mar 2014, 08:21
Haha! Love it - fog one-up-manship - could only happen in England! :lol: :shock: :razz:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 4 of 134