The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 3 of 134
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
31 Jan 2014, 23:56
Someone could make a fortune making a book up out of our ramblings here and in the insomniacs tent
01 Feb 2014, 00:05
Oh hello, just caught on as to what is happening here! Overnight birth and I missed drowning, oops, I mean wetting the baby beanie's head!
Just had to be didn't it?!
And beanerie,@nursebean, mutley is still here?!
01 Feb 2014, 00:13
feel free - I love whippets! have a friend who used to breed them - have been flattened by 10+ over-enthusiastic welcomes more than once.........
01 Feb 2014, 00:14
Its official. This January has been the wettest January since records began in the U.K. Which means for hundreds of years.

I can't get into my shed because of the rain, apart from the muddy slope up to the shed being treacherous, the door has swollen so much its jammed. Thankfully I had oiled everything down a couple of weeks back so there shouldn't be too much rust. If this keeps up though, I'm expecting the foundations under the shed to get worn away an my shed to re-position itself down slope and on to my patio.
01 Feb 2014, 01:50
Silverdarling wrote: Wait till @Debs gets here, with her jeroboams of sauvignon blanc ... After all new baby Beaniebop's head will need wetting in style :victory:

Did someone mention sauvignon blanc? :lol:
01 Feb 2014, 02:00
Yep, that'll be me!! I am fortunate enough to live near a magnificent sav growing area!!! OH has booked in to a lovely winery for Valentine's Day lunch, can't wait!!
Are you able to get much over there?
01 Feb 2014, 02:03
I have a cousin whose nickname is Beanie. And my son's middle name was Bean (for human bean) until I could get his father to agree on a proper middle name (David)!!!!

Beanie has wonderful memories for me... :heart: :heart:
01 Feb 2014, 04:17
Jeez, this is like landing on the moon, visiting this thread and I thought The Insomniacs tent was curiouser and curiouser

Ballerina x :heart:
01 Feb 2014, 04:33
Debs wrote: Yep, that'll be me!! I am fortunate enough to live near a magnificent sav growing area!!! OH has booked in to a lovely winery for Valentine's Day lunch, can't wait!!
Are you able to get much over there?

Plenty of Californian sauv here, but I find it very floral, so gone back to unoaked chardonnay.

Anyway back to BEANS. Let's start THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH BEANS........
01 Feb 2014, 04:35
You can put them in a movie and call it "Blazing Saddles"

No? Oh I'm off

Bean :confused:
01 Feb 2014, 04:40
Have you ever had Mexican jumping beans? I remember them as a child.
01 Feb 2014, 04:42
Watch them jump!!!
Yes, I remember them!
01 Feb 2014, 04:46
Yes I remember them too @golinda. How's your weather by the way? Still snowy?

USES FOR BEANS - for blind baking pastry....
01 Feb 2014, 04:51
Ok, the food theme had to start - A gorgeous French cassoulet!
01 Feb 2014, 04:54
White bean dip with garlic, oil, lemon juice and herbs all pulsed together.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 3 of 134