Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 5 of 134
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
01 Feb 2014, 10:26
Hello Doodle, feel free to ramble on like a lunatic as well :razz:
01 Feb 2014, 10:29
@Debs, I had to read your post three times before seeing a photographic picture of what you explained and being able to try it. My English part of the brain is really slow this morning.... :shock: :grin:

The funny thing is wearing a corset made me lose tummy fat, I lost 3cm in 10 days Just love that thing, even think of buying another one
http://www.corsets-fr.com/black-corset-with-jacket-cd-842.html :cool:
01 Feb 2014, 10:29
Debs, do feel as though you are being stalked?

Ballerina x :heart:
01 Feb 2014, 10:32
Eeekkkkkk!! I'm now peering over my shoulder nervously. Just popped my head in the 16:8 tent and headed straight back out again :wink:

Oh blimey @manderley, that is quite an outfit! not sure I'll ever be ready for that, and I definitely won't be showing that to hubby! :oops:
01 Feb 2014, 10:34
The Insomnia Tent is currently closed for cleaning. The insomnia fairy sprinkled a little too much muffin dust and red wine stains over the furniture!
01 Feb 2014, 10:35
Oh bum! I'll just have to stalk you somewhere else

Ballerina x :heart:
01 Feb 2014, 10:39
The jacket and the belt can be taken off and I won't wear it on its own but it's great with a shirt on and damn this is way better than a bra to give you beautiful boobs :grin:
01 Feb 2014, 10:40
You seem to be doing quite a good job here! Seen manderley's corsetry?!
I have now been officially distracted from trying to exercise while watching the footy. 4.30am alarm it will have to be!

It's pretty stunning, that's for sure!
01 Feb 2014, 10:42
@Manderley, your corset looks like it could cut your circulation off! Are you wearing this all day long? :shock: :razz:
01 Feb 2014, 11:09
I assure you it really is really comfortable. I wear it between 6 to 10 hours a day but I gradually tighten it (in the back). I wear it loose at the beginning of the day, tighten it a bit 1 hour later, a bit tighter more 1 hour later and a third time around noon. I can walk, sit, do all I have to do and it really is a breeze, I have no more back pain since I wear one regularly. Some people wear it 23/24 but I would never do that, 10 hours is the maximum for me.
01 Feb 2014, 12:28
Oh my good golly,its freeeeeeezing here today...the wind is like ice!
Glad to be back home after a bracing walk!
Where oh where is @Manderley's outfit? I have segs on my eyes looking for it x :geek: :bugeyes:
01 Feb 2014, 12:30
She posted a link for it a few posts back. Worth a look!!
01 Feb 2014, 12:40
Talking of corsets...have you seen this woman with the smallest waist?

I wonder what would happen if she took the corset off

Bean :shock:
01 Feb 2014, 12:44
It's wayyyyyyyy too much and not even nic to look at. Can you imagine how her organs must have change shape and place ?
01 Feb 2014, 12:47
Exactly! I saw her interviewed. She had trouble breathing and just looked so uncomfortable. I wonder if she'd die if she took it off now? Some people are strange to want to put themselves through such a thing aren't they

Bean :bugeyes:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 5 of 134