The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

205 posts Page 2 of 14
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 Next
I have used this name for a number of years. It came about the first time I had to chose a user name on the internet. Every name I came up with had been taken and when I was looking for inspiration I saw my valentines card sitting on the sideboard - it was a cheeky Purple Ronnie card and had wild missus written on the top.
Silverdarling wrote: Silverdarling - cos my surname is ... HERRING! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(all the Scots will get this one!)

@Ballerina did I hear you say you hated fish?? :shock: :doh: :dazed:

Oops, FUDGEd that one, expect I'll be TOAST now! :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
Jemima wrote: I chose the name of my furry best friend...my little black cat, Jemima. :cat2:

My little black cat is Miss Prada Sunderland.
Miss because she is single, Prada because she yelled "miu miu" when she was a baby and she wanted the bottle and Sunderland because, well, she is a Black Cat. :cool:
BALLERINA (YES I'M SHOUTING), YOU CAN'T USE THE T WORD ON HERE :lol: :wink: :shock:
I KNOW! SILVERDARLING GOADED ME INTO IT AS 'FUDGE' IS HER BÊTE NOIR AND REVENGE IS SWEET! WELL! ON HERE IT IS ALWAYS A SWEET!!!! :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
Tut, tut, Ballerina, two wrongs don't make a right :lol: And what has happened is that silverdarling started it and you got into trouble :lol:
I bake a lot of bread - and I also make my own wine.

I love the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam - a line of which struck a chord with me:

“A Book of Verses underneath the Bough,
A Jug of Wine, a Loaf of Bread — and Thou
Beside me singing in the Wilderness —
Oh, Wilderness were Paradise enow!”

:smile:
You couldn't handle the truth.
DomDom wrote: You couldn't handle the truth.

So, you're a Dragnet fan (theme music) then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-qhIGTXdU

Not sure what the inspiration is for mine.
Yours
Simon Egan
Oh i has forgotten about dragnet tho was only talking about highway patrol yesterday! ( ten four!)

How about your name ADnFuel? Youve got me intrigued..is your job reading gas meters! XX
Hehe Simon, i like it,dead straightforward! ;) xx
ADFnFuel wrote:
DomDom wrote: You couldn't handle the truth.

So, you're a Dragnet fan (theme music) then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-qhIGTXdU

Love it. :)
Simon Egan wrote: Not sure what the inspiration is for mine.
Yours
Simon Egan

Ask your mom. She'll know.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 Next
205 posts Page 2 of 14