The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

205 posts Page 4 of 14
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14 Next
This is a fun thread. Not so much from me though!

Mine is just a nickname my Dad always called me, the initials of my first and middle name, and 5 is mine and my daughter's birthdate.

I like it because it's easy, and I'm a bit of an Italophile so I can imagine a bit of Mediterranean influence! :wink:
My future hubby calls me Princess, though not in a patronising/spoilt brattish way, he only uses it now and again and when he does, it really makes me smile :)
Moira145 is my name and birth date.
I never think about these things in advance and always wish I had, because I love the names on here and mine's a wee bit dull.
Anyhoo, good thread! :grin:
Mine is a combo of mine and hubby's names - I'm Jane and he's Dominic.

Domane sounds so much better than Janinic!!!
Great thread! :like: My username is my first name and the first letter of my surname, not terribly exciting or inventive I admit!
I agree that this is so interesting.

I wish that I had thought of something more exciting and 5:2 appropriate for myself. Mine is my Ebay name that I have had for years. When I had to think of something then I looked around the room and spotted my daughter's then favourite book - the Wind Singer by William Nicholson. I think it is a lovely title so chose that. I can't recall now why I added the 123.... :smile:

By the way if anyone is looking for a good read, I would recommend William Nicholson's book for adults (Windsinger is a children's book) - like Joanna Trollope but better.
Mmmm, complete lack of imagination, I used my name!!!!!
Debs wrote: Mmmm, complete lack of imagination, I used my name!!!!!

But Debs - you have an interesting avatar! A whole different subject :grin: :lol: :wink:
Ah yes, my little Pancake dingo! He is on the mine site I work on. So called as he has a habit of relaxing under the wheels of large trucks waiting for food and one day will meet a sticky end if not careful. But he's a gorgeous boy!
Thanks so far folks! This is so interesting to hear from so many people! Pls keep writing x
Love the lil dingo Debs!
I love " GoLinda" ...so cheering and inspiring,plus ithink Linda is such a nice Christian name x
Ps this was supposed to go under Go Linda's reply!
My username is my nickname Lou and my age. Another month and my age will be out of date! I always have trouble thinking of anything witty or interesting as a user name and my real name, Claire, always seems to be used already.
ADFnFuel wrote:
Simon Egan wrote: Not sure what the inspiration is for mine.
Yours
Simon Egan

Ask your mom. She'll know.

Touche!!! :grin:
Karen is my name. Rawkaren because I was raw vegan a few years back and the folks in the office gave me the nickname when they were appalled at the sight of green smoothies I used to store in the fridge for lunch.
Annie is my dog. Many moons ago when internet first started, I was cautious about identifying myself so I chose to use my darling border collies name - Annie, and then when Annie was not available as a name I added the D for Dog.

Since then my internet persona has been AnnieD I'd feel right funny if you called me Helen!!!!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14 Next
205 posts Page 4 of 14