The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

151 posts Page 10 of 11
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Just adding to @azureblue post
Thinking of you @manderley x call by when/ if you can with just a line x
Prayers and best wishes coming your way. I haven't read all the posts, but I hope you are getting the help and care you need. Take care. Hugs.
Trying to break the silence
18 May 2015, 09:32
2 months I didn't come here. 2 months where things got bad to worse.

There was my birthday in the end of March. All alone, when I broke down on my dad's grave.

There was the trial of my ex cousin in law who tortured and butchered her daughter 4 years ago, at the beginning of April.

Last week I learned that my dad left me the biggest slice of the house they owned with my mother and my sister believes that I took advantage of him and made him advantage him in his will and she wants me to refuse it.

Also, the situation with my OH is getting nowhere and I can't stand him anymore. He's not here for me. At all. I see sides of him I despise but can't seem to be able to leave him because I am a coward.

Last but not least, I can't do a fast anymore. I just can't. It would bring me comfort to find some control in that but, I don't know why, I just can't.

I truely don't know what to do. I feel alone, abondoned, and the pain now is worse than when I just lost my dad. Why is that ?

I am so sorry for all that, I just wanted to explain why I am away and why I can't bring myself to come back.

Please take care of yourselves and stay strong :heart:
@Manderley
Thank you for making contact my dear, I am so sorry to hear these things and can only hope that time will improve your situation {{{+}}}.
One day at a time, look after yourself, eat and let fasting take a rest until you are stronger.
We are here in cyber space but sending hugs and positive thoughts to you, come and let rip whenever if it helps you. X
Dear @Manderley

We had been wondering how things were going for you. I echo everything Azureblue has said.

Sending lots of hugs and good wishes. :heart:
You can be sure M that we ve been waiting to hear how you are,and that we all care,so please still call in,doesnt matter that youre not fasting,youre one of our community here
So sorry youre going thru the hardest of times right now and i hope things pick up soon
Sometimes life gets so bad that you even have to take it just one moment at a time and deal with it that way,minute by minute.
As for fasting, i wdnt give that a second thought for now - on the contrary, eat well,rest as much as you can,get some pet therapy from yr animals and be kind to yourself.
Sending cyber hugs xx stay in touch xx
Dear Manderley, so so sorry to hear about your situation. The best advise I ever got when I was in a bad way was NOT TO MAKE ANY DECISIONS you don't absolutely have to make in a time of grief. Get through each day at a time until the pain has lessened. Often the decisions/problems are being made/solved on their own.

God Bless - thinking of you.
Oh Manderlay, I'm so sorry!!! I wish I were in France and could come help you.

I agree that fasting is not important right now, and making big decisions is also not important right now. Your sister is just jealous and should be ignored - at least until you feel better about yourself. What a horrible thing to say to you!!!

Please come back here every day to see there are people here who care about you and think you deserve to be happy!
I wish I could say something positive. I've contemplated, and I can't come u with anything, except maybe ........ It can only get better, at least let's hope so.

Courage mon amie, on pense tous très fort à toi, on est là pour toi mais il n'y a que toi qui peux être assez forte pour franchir cette étape dans ta vie. Bises.
@Manderley, I'm so sorry you are going through such a rough time. I wish I had something substantive to offer, or that I could drop by and give you a shoulder to cry on. We care about YOU, and the only way we know you're "OK" (note that's in quotes :bugeyes: ) is if you drop in on the Forum. You don't need to say much, just "Hi" and we'll do the long-distance comforting thing, as best we can. Take care of yourself; I think that the advice to hold off on major changes is a wise one. Don't beat yourself up for not fasting; you can think about that when you're feeling better. (I know that right now it seems you'll never feel better....)
Manderley I'm so sorry things are bad for you. Please take care of yourself. Come here and talk whenever you need, we are all here for you. Hugs to you xxx
:heart: :heart: @manderley
More hugs from Down Under.
I wish I could offer you more comfort.
Keep in touch
Carmelk
That's an awful lot for one person to handle. I'm so sorry, Manderley. Please take care of yourself.
hugs and kind thoughts
Oh sweetie - I'm so sorry things are rough for you right now. I can only echo everyone else on here, am sending big hugs and can assure you that there are plenty of us here to listen and help support you - whenever you are ready.

Look after yourself @manderley xxx
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
151 posts Page 10 of 11