The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

204 posts Page 14 of 14
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
Breadandwine wrote: Thanks, @Azureblue, that's excellent!

I saw the 2154 pass tonight, first time in quite a while. :smile:

Here's another useful website, showing the ISS in the centre of the frame, with the earth rotating underneath. In the RH sidebar is a link to the ten day forecasts - giving a pictorial view of the info provided by Azure above. You may have to input your location.
http://www.n2yo.com/
[Edited to include the link! Doh! :oops: ]

Great website B&W, many thanks :0)
Absolutely splendid view last night! Beautiful, clear, jet-black sky, with myriads of stars - and the ISS out-shining them all, soaring directly overhead.

The neighbours (and I) were in awe!

Hoping for a repeat performance tonight! :)
It's back again for a week or two, folks! Great view at midnight tonight, then it gradually gets earlier.
I was at the Sun N Fun airshow in Lakeland Florida a few weeks ago when the ISS photo bombed the night display !

The guys were up doing their fantastic night time routines when it came straight through the middle of the display area ... now that is something you don't see at every air show you go to :-)
:mrgreen: :moon: :usa: 8-)
Back again for a while folks.

Lovely view at 2330 tonight - but it gets earlier.

Check out the links above.
Thanks @breadandwine will be looking out for it, so amazing isn't it
I signed up to receive emails when it is over me. Two problems....it doesn't have my village on the list only Caen which is 60 miles away...it is always close in the early hours of the morning which I rarely see! I will see it one day!
2227 Just watched a beautiful, bright pass a few minutes ago - lovely clear skies.

There's another half pass around midnight - 0004.

They're getting earlier, @Bobshouse - tomorrow there's a pass right over northern France starting at 2134 BST.
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
204 posts Page 14 of 14