The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

404 posts Page 21 of 27
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 27 Next
Re: Who's missing????
22 Aug 2014, 11:35
CandiceMarie wrote: Ohhh so pleased @karenm That sounds idyllic and you really deserve some time out.
I' m ok thanks..in post fast heaven..i.e., tum feels rested,no hunger,no cravings,bliss to be at peace with my bod!
Have a wonderful tea and a fabulous magical time on the Lizard courtesy of Cyril! X

I don't get a post fast heaven, I have been struggling all morning not to eat. I'm not hungry, but realise I must've been doing lots of that pesky mindless eating :shock:
The Lizard is our favourite free camping place (national trust car park with unlocked toilets!) There's a lovely butchers down there so we will see what he's got to offer for tea :wink:
07 Sep 2014, 14:26
SianS wrote: I've been missing as I haven't been fasting and am having trouble getting myself back into it. I am now nearly 7lbs above my goal weight, and my jeans are starting to feel tight.

This week the only day I can set aside to fast is Wednesday , so I'll be here on the Fasting Today thread.

Fallen off for a month = plus an inch and the best part of a stone...... despite increased walking and exercise. A blow-out with Swiss Roll has done some damage. :frown:

Back on the job now and half an inch gone but weights still high 12s. A month ago I'd cracked 12 stone.
07 Sep 2014, 14:33
Glad to see you back, David. I'm having to work hard maintaining--too many luscious summer fruits with whipped cream and ice cream.

We can do it!
07 Sep 2014, 14:43
Marybeth wrote: Glad to see you back, David. I'm having to work hard maintaining--too many luscious summer fruits with whipped cream and ice cream.

We can do it!

Thank you. :like:
07 Sep 2014, 21:03
@David F welcome back :like: wishing you a good week ahead, will you join us tomorrow - Monday? :clover:
07 Sep 2014, 21:17
HiDavid@David F glad youre back on yr horse,clippety clop!
You got me thinkin bout swiss roll now..just about got over my battenburg craze and now i' m thinking swisssssssss rolllllll! :lol: x
09 Sep 2014, 10:44
Hello again @david f - welcome back!

Can totally relate to the falling off bit...so am very pleased to see that, like me, you have jumped back on!

Good luck with your fasts. I find that most of the battle is in my mind, i.e. with myself. A little voice will say " you don't have to fast today.....there's always tomorrow/the next day" but if you can just override it a couple of times..you can get right back on track.

Of course, I may be totally weird - hearing & acknowledging voices - in which case, ignore me! But nevertheless, welcome back....

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
09 Sep 2014, 10:45
P.S. Swiss Roll????

Really????

Each to their own.......!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
17 Sep 2014, 12:25
Call out for @angie090465 and@iztla and@drilakila to name just a few...check in and let us know youre ok x
Missing@betsysgr8 too, and hoping life is getting better x
Others too,too many to mention them all x
17 Sep 2014, 13:45
Thanks for bringing me back!
I've been struggling to get back in the wagon. I gained weight and I think I am at my highest :(
I've been debating on what to try next. I know what works but for some reason I am not able to stick with anything long term, it is so frustrating. I was enlightened by your message, thank you CandiceMarie :) Support is what I need so I'll be back to posting and getting inspired. The forum looks so different and nice!
17 Sep 2014, 14:42
So nice to see you@iztla!
I too am struggling a lot..totally agree with "I know what works b ut don't seem to be able to stick at anything"!
So i feel a fraud coming on here as i ' m not losing..but as long as we keep trying,i don't think we ' ll be banned,and besides as you can see,if you're not here ,you're missed! X
17 Sep 2014, 17:35
CandiceMarie wrote: Call out for @angie090465 and@iztla and@drilakila to name just a few...check in and let us know youre ok x
Missing@betsysgr8 too, and hoping life is getting better x
Others too,too many to mention them all x

Hi Candice :lol:
Thank you for the shout out lol :oops: i am ok but fasting has pretty much taken a back seat for now :dazed: i dont weigh myself, but i am wearing the same clothes, the same size so its not all bad :grin: i guess my routine is as its always been, i watch what i eat, walk a lot... Still stuff to sort out following my dear dad's passing, i'll be off to France next week.. My great niece Christening and other legal things to do... Hope you are well too, i always have a little browse on here, makes me smile :wink:
Take care everyone and enjoy life, its for the living :-P xxxx
17 Sep 2014, 17:44
Hi Angie! always lovely to hear from you my little pal!
Hope the trip goes well..sorry you still have stuff to sort,but lovely to go to a christening isnt it x
Glad you still pop in and well done on staying same size! :like:
18 Sep 2014, 17:50
Wineo@wineoclock..julie said she wd be away from the forum til september..
She popped in right at the start of sept but then went AWOL again
Hope youre ok @julieathome & all the family x
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 27 Next
404 posts Page 21 of 27