The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

35 posts Page 3 of 3
Well you could get your steps in the day before Tracieknits...see, don't want to let you off the hook too easy:)
GoLinda wrote: How do you describe determination? FitBit Boob Blister. Losing enough weight that I had to unearth some smaller bras. The style didn't lend itself as well to holding my fitbit in the center so I just tucked it off center. Oh yeah, got a cute little blister. Just moved it to the other side as we all know one does not go anywhere without our fitbit!

It's been hard to force myself out of the house in the cold mornings but once out there I am so glad I am. I have a half marathon the first week-end in December so trying to keep my feet in shape.

I've been plotting my Thanksgiving morning walk. Maybe we should have a step challenge for Thanksgiving. Anyone game? All pedometers welcome. We could just post our daily steps here and motivate each other!

Welcome to our chat thread Rawkaren...I'm confident your Up can inspire you to achieve more steps everyday.

I too had a fitbit boob blister when I first got it. Must have toughened up now as I forget it's on. Just ordered one for my hubs for Xmas. Doubt I can persuade him to join 5.2, but I will be competing with him when I'm all better.
Not being one celebrate quietly. And definitely not a bragger......but I was at number 5 for active minutes on the leader board. That's the best I've ever done. Woo hoo....have slipped down to 10th :bugeyes:
Well done Carieoates :)
We've got a week off, and today did a huge walk, and I'm shattered! However, I'm thrilled with my step score of nearly 32,000 (it'll be 32,000 by bedtime) and 237 floors. That is not a typo, that is a never to be repeated floors score!
It makes me admire even more those at the top of the leaderboard, Einat B is currently AVERAGING 28,000! Respect!
35 posts Page 3 of 3