The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

39 posts Page 3 of 3
Hourglass wrote: Hi All - I think I'm in the rankings as Gill W. Not sure how to change that...

Just go into the profile settings and change your name. It's easy to do. And 16th is really good at such an early stage. I left my fitbit at home yesterday. A whole 7hrs. Was gutted.
The Fitbit is now on charge, so hope to be joining you next week if I can work out the technology!
Welcome to the FB group, Madmois! :)
Ok, so yesterday was just a part of a day for me but my Fitbit seems to be a bit over sensitive. Looking at the stats I seem to have clocked up a lot of steps/kilometres whilst I was lounging on the sofa watching the rugby but knitting. So I'm assuming it tracks your arm movement, can I do something so it doesn't track my knitting as movement? Thanks for any help.
Hi Madmoise
. What type of fitbit is it and where do you place it?
If you place it in your bra it would probably not log your arm movements.
Another thing you can do is on the app you can log activity for that period of time that does not involve steps like sitting, maybe there is even knitting and then all the steps will be deleted.
Thank you will have a look. I've got a flex so it's on my wrist.
Hi and welcome madmois :) I hope you got your invite yesterday. My Internet connection was not very good at all yesterday.

Struggling to get my steps today. I have a painful blister on my little toe and its making it hard!

Hope everyone else is having a good day.
Thank you Umleila I did receive the invite and think I've joined. Logged knitting activity on the flex and gained extra calories used as well!
Walked 12 miles this morning. I needed it. Long hours at work this week and two bad days of eating. Stress broke me and I ate a LARGE order of 5 guys fries yesterday. After I got home, looked up calories and it was over 1300, another 800 for the cheeseburger! So after walking almost 3 hours this morning, I barely walked off the fries...what a lesson...gosh they are good fries though!
39 posts Page 3 of 3