The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

133 posts Page 1 of 9
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Next
such as http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-da ... challenge/

I've started doing it because my gym doesn't have much for abs. It's crazy hard for me. I did 35sec 2 hours ago and I can still feel it! I've added that and dips (I think that's what they're called--to tone my upper arms) to the resistance training I do at the gym. I should probably add push ups, too, more for wrist therapy than anything...
I'm in. Thanks for sharing :heart:
Yes I did it last year, think I only got 1 and a half to 2 mins, my 12yr old daughter did much better than me.
I could try again, I will join in.
I'll give that a whirl too!
Can you cut and paste yours please? Can't open the link

One I got was 20s on day one.

Done
Does this work?:
or this?
Oh I've been meaning to do this for ages. What day is everyone up to? I can do a minute, so can slot in at day 9/10/11.
Yes, it is one of my better exercises too. A minute for me.
Thanks MaryAnn, just had a trial run - 2 minutes, but feeling it!

Having tried the pushups challenge last year (and getting out of my depth in the second week) I would suggest starting at the beginning however well one can already "plank" as the progression is pretty quick...
KataMac wrote: Oh I've been meaning to do this for ages. What day is everyone up to? I can do a minute, so can slot in at day 9/10/11.
I guess I'm at about day 5
hiya, just logged on for the first time in ages, and saw this! Did 2x 45 sec planks at the gym this morning so I guess that means I am day 7. I'm sort of using it as a strength test so not doing it every time I go, just every week or so to see where I'm up to.

Pleased I'm not on day 1 level tho!
Am going to start this challenge this evening - definitely need to strengthen my core so this is great :like:

Thanks for sharing @MaryAnn :heart:
One dept at work does this - in full bank costume :bugeyes:
Me I would never get of the floor again....Still wait of that phys therapist to get back to me for a first consultation ;(
I'm in - need t get kick started into action again.
Running isn't going very well - this will help.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Next
133 posts Page 1 of 9