The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

69 posts Page 3 of 5
Morning all, I'm in today.

@SianS - you are very brave, donating blood on a fast day. I usually make sure I've eaten lots on donation days, though have found fasting either side of a donating OK.

Good luck everyone.
Here we go again. Hurrah!
Im in! And my colleagues are having McDonalds for lunch arrggghhhh!
I'm in today, second fast of this week. Lots of water and perhaps a coke zero or two to get me through. Tonight I'm having a WW meal and a small glass of Sauvignon Blanc (my friend twisted my arm). The rest of my calories will be for the odd coffee through the day. So looking forward to tomorrow night and eating out - but will also be sensible :grin:
I'm fasting today. Enjoying my hot water and lemon. Already mucked out and done horse jobs, off to sort B&B rooms next. Feeling fat after Christmas.
I'm in too! :grin:
I'm in :) First day back in the student house and the heating is broken. Anyone else get really cold on their fast days? It will be a long, cold day if they don't fix it soon!

Still, lots to do to keep me busy, and I have practically no food in the house which may help the process. Really want to start exercising again but can't until I'm sure of a hot shower afterwards...

Happy fasting everyone :)
Yup, I'm in. Having a high protein breakfast and haven't officially decided on dinner yet, but I have 2 possibilities. I have a busy day ahead, so that will keep my mind off it! This is the first time I'm getting 2 fast days in, since before the holidays!

Have a great fast day! :)
After a successful fast on Tuesday I went completely off the rails yesterday :-(. Kicking myself today but also fasting. Had a banana so far and will have a huge prawn stir fry tonight-can't wait. I hope that this binge cycle I'm on will subside!! :frown:
I'm here. Easy :wink:
Morning fellow fasters
I too am in for my 2nd fast of the week. Need to get back into this again as it is so easy to fall into old habits again. The fact that there is so much wine, choccies, crisps and christmas cake left doesnt help :confused:

Keep busy and focused and drink lots of water is my way forward

:clover: for todays fasting all x
I am pleased to say that my first fast day in 2 weeks is nearly over. :D
Had a lovely dinner of Thai prawns with lemongrass and fresh veggies when I ate out with my friends - I am guessing/hoping that it couldn't be more than 500 cals!
I have found it interesting to read thru all the posts on this strand - I hope all the newbies are going ok, and it is reassuring to hear that others are also struggling a bit with all the leftover Christmas goodies that are around and with getting back into the fasting routine after "time off".
Good luck to those still fasting :)
I am 'in' today...like your humour Rob!
Hi everyone!
I am in for second fast of the week and also post xmas season :shock:

Definitely harder today as I have the afternoon off work and I am fixated on food. Have plenty of housework to do and a meeting at 6.30pm so hopefully a late dinner of chicken breast and roast veggies will send me off on a good nights sleep!

Things I am going to do today to help

1.Browse this forum and read success stories
2.Look at my progress tracker
3.View my friends honeymoon piccies on Facebook. She is tanned with a six-pack and very sweet otherwise we couldn't be friends!!!
4.Maybe try on my old clothes and pack up the big ones for the charity shop

Good luck all :clover:
69 posts Page 3 of 5