The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

159 posts Page 3 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 Next
Re: slimming for summer
10 May 2018, 09:03
Thank you for you interest, Stowgate resident! Yes today I am just under the 60 kg mark: 59.9 kg :grin:
11 May 2018, 09:52
today my weight was 59,5 kg and the hot summer weather continues. The young birch leaves are out, and we have bees and butterflies galore in our garden :grin:
12 May 2018, 09:36
back to 59,9 kg :doh:
13 May 2018, 10:10
This lovely summer morning my weight was 59.2 kg :smile: .
14 May 2018, 09:26
This morning my weight was 59.3 kg. The weather is very hot here! :smile:
15 May 2018, 09:22
This morning's weight 59 kg exactly! The weather is too hot at the moment! Lovely and sunny, though, :smile:
16 May 2018, 09:47
now 58.8 kg. Still the hot weather continues. Is this year's summer going to be in May? Well, I'll enjoy the full sunshine as long as it lasts! :smile:
16 May 2018, 17:07
Hi! I am joining the challenge.
I have wanted to go back to fasting and it has been difficult. My wedding is on August 11th, I was supposed to go on a diet since January and I have kept quitting.
I will start fasting 5:2 this week and the next, then I want to try 16:8 fasting.

I am starting at 79.2 kg.

Thanks,
Maty
17 May 2018, 09:37
How nice Matillian, to have someone else joining me. And congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I've been married to the same wonderful man for over 40 years.. You must be a lot taller than I am. This morning I was back to 58.9 kg and my BMI is still 23. I am short! :doh:
17 May 2018, 14:17
Thanks @Margotylvia !
I am fasting today and totally feeling it. I am not a big fan of plain water and it is sooo difficult for me to drink it, I take it like medicine.
How tall are you? I am 1.63 m (5ft 4"), I had good progress a few years back, I got from 82 to 64kg but then I moved to another city, stopped fasting, ate without restriction and I put all the weight back on. My ultimate goal is around the weight you are now 59.9 kg.
I'll be weighing myself daily.
May 16th - 79.1 kg
May 17th - 78.9 kg
:clover:
18 May 2018, 09:34
Hi Matillian, I am about 159 cm, maybe 5foot 2. My weight this morning was 59 kg. These ups and downs are always part of this struggle. The point is not to give up, but to keep on going. :)
18 May 2018, 14:20
Hi!
I struggled a lot yesterday during my first fast, I went to sleep because I was so hungry last night.
But today I am 1kg lighter I expect tomorrow it will be a higher number but still it feels great. I will eat less at lunch because tonight we'll have dinner out I don't want to over do it and I don't want to order salad either :starving: :lol:
What's your goal?
Stats
May 16th - 79.1 kg
May 17th - 78.9 kg
May 18th - 77.8 kg
19 May 2018, 09:44
My goal weight is now about 55 kg. I used to go around a lot weighing 52 kgs, but as I got older that was so much harder to maintain that I changed my goal weight to 55 kg. Alas, about a year ago I fell and broke my shoulder bone. I did some serious comfort eating, and gained a lot of extra weight. It is those kilos I am now endeavoring to shake off. This spring-including Lent - I have managed to lose more than 10 kgs, which is a relief. I think I ought to go a bit below the 55 kg line, because eating normally again will make me gain some more weight right away. This morning I was 59,2 kg so it is a slow process. Well done you losing a kilo in one go! :grin:
20 May 2018, 10:32
Today I weighed 58.9 kg. I am getting a bit tired of that figure. Have been around it all week. Well, the only answer is to keep on going. :confused:
21 May 2018, 09:28
Today my weight was 59.2 kg Sigh!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 Next
159 posts Page 3 of 11