The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

159 posts Page 5 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11 Next
Re: slimming for summer
31 May 2018, 09:49
I did not have time to write yesterday, when I actually broke the 58 kg line: I was 57,9 kg :smile: Today up a bit, 58.2 kg. Not worried, it is a bit of up and down road, this. :smile:
01 Jun 2018, 09:49
losing slowly. Today I was 57.8 kg. Lowest weight as yet. :smile:
02 Jun 2018, 09:48
Back to 58 kg this morning.
03 Jun 2018, 10:11
Today, on a sunny Sunday, my weight was 57.9 kg. :smile:
04 Jun 2018, 09:46
What happened to you Matillian? Haven't heard from you for a while. Today my weight was still 57.9. Getting a bit tired of that same range of weights. :doh:
07 Jun 2018, 09:46
I was 57.5 kg this morning :lol:
10 Jun 2018, 10:28
Unforeseen circumstances caused me to eat more than planned. Weight up. this morning 57.8 kg. :doh:
11 Jun 2018, 11:09
back to 58 kg this morning :frown:
12 Jun 2018, 09:05
back to 57.9 kg - getting a bit fed up with these same figures all the time. Sigh! :neutral:
13 Jun 2018, 09:26
This morning I was 57.5 kg :smile:
14 Jun 2018, 09:21
Finally my weight is reducing. I am reducing my one meal, too. Today 57.1 kg :grin:
15 Jun 2018, 09:23
This morning I broke the 70s barrier, I was 56.9 kg. Hurrah! :smile:
16 Jun 2018, 09:24
I was 57.2 kg this morning. :neutral:
17 Jun 2018, 09:03
A whole page of just me here. Wow. This morning I was 56.9 kg again :smile:
17 Jun 2018, 16:28
I've been popping in to read people's post, @Margotsylvia but have been to busy to post anything, although I agree that there doesn't seem to be many people about on here lately. Perhaps they are all away on their holidays!

I have been meaning to congratulate you on your perseverance in chipping away at your last few pounds. You are a very determined woman! Congratulations!

I put on a few pounds when i went away on my cruise in may but managed to lose all of them within one week so I was very pleased. Since then I have been continuing with two fasts a week to try and get right back down to my target weight. I have been carrying five or six stubborn pounds around for a few months and I am tired of seeing them around my waist and hips! So they have to go!

Once again, well done on your continued weight loss! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11 Next
159 posts Page 5 of 11