The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

159 posts Page 11 of 11
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Re: slimming for summer
29 Aug 2018, 10:56
see-saw. My weight today is 55kg, though I tried to be very careful. Argh! :doh:
31 Aug 2018, 10:20
Hurrah! I had a small supper last night and it paid off. 54.3 kg :grin: Today I am being more lax again.
01 Sep 2018, 09:44
yesterday was Friday. And I was putting marzipan on the fruit cake - and sneaked in some marzipan...weight this morning back to 54.9 kg. Trying to be more careful today. :doh:
03 Sep 2018, 10:43
Today is Monday and I am really busy these days. Did not sleep well, either, Quests coming on Wednesday. Weight now 54.8 kg, :confused: :confused:
04 Sep 2018, 09:31
Today my weight was 54,5 kg :grin: Tomorrow the guests come and I have decided to eat normally then. I am getting quite sick of this fasting lark, Have been doing it for months now. Have lost some serious weight as well. :smile:
04 Sep 2018, 16:01
Don't stop, you are doing SO well, even you can see how well you have done. The thing, for me, is to stop seeing this way of life as a constant fast/diet/deprivation :starving: but the new normal and let's face it, everything in life gets tedious and boring when you do it day in and day out no matter how exciting it seemed at the beginning, a bit like marriage then :shock: Today's setback can be tomorrow's triumph if that is what you want. Boredom is the enemy of weight loss :clover:
05 Sep 2018, 04:58
This will be my last post for this site, because I have reached my goal. This morning I was 54 kg exactly. That was my aim all along. So I will stop this site. And return for a new site in a week's time. Thanks everyone. :lol:
07 Sep 2018, 11:39
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: You are a fasting star, [tag]Margotsylvia[/tag!, I am so pleased that you have reached your goal and would like to thank you for keeping us informed at every stage of your journey. Enjoy your visitors and don't forget to come back to us with your further posts - this time all about maintaining your weight! :victory: :victory: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
08 Sep 2018, 09:11
Well done, I have enjoyed your ups and downs and hope to see you back here soon. :like:
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
159 posts Page 11 of 11