The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

58 posts Page 1 of 4
Only fast of the week for me today.

No one else farting today?
I hope not!

I will be fasting tho' :)

Have found a really easy cop-out dinner which I had on Monday and am going to do again today: Sainsbury's greek salad (chop up all the cheese, olives and tomatoes & shred the leaves) with a diced avocado (small, or your calories will go stratospheric) and whap the included dressing over the lot - mix. Serve with a couple of ryvita (discovered that they're rye *wholegrain* so should be okay for the carb-averse?). Yum. Totally stowed me last time (tho' it also took me over 500 because the avocado was rather large and I couldn't persuade the OH to eat half for me *embarrassed looking thingy*).
I'm in. Would normally do Thursday but I have a mmammogram scheduled for lunchtime tomorrow. I feel that will require chocolate at least, and possibly ice cream as well!
I am. It has been a long morning but just had a nice big egg salad. That feels much better. I even managed close too my 500 on Monday at home! That's a first. It is so much easier without the pantry in the next room. With my two days over I look forward to the rest of the week.
Morning All. Fasting today, which is not the normal day, but circumstances are such that It needs to be today. It's good that 5:2 let's you do that. Having black coffee at the moment and waking up slowly.
I'm in, second fast this week. :smile: Trying the Hairy Bikers (diet) Italian meatballs tonight :drool:
Me too! Been to centre parcs for the weekend and although did a lot of exercise, I did slightly indulge! Wish me luck! Fasting day no 6! :bugeyes:
I am. First fast day in nearly 3 weeks as I was on holiday. I was pretty active on holiday - it was a walking holiday - so I don't think I gained any weight. I'm dreading today though and seem to have lost my enthusiasm for this. Wish me luck!
I'm in today as well - OH away, easy to please myself what I eat and not have to watch him eat or drink wine either ;)

I had been liquid fasting recently but am now near target - 4lbs to go - and trying different approaches that might work for maintenance for the longer term so today I'm going to have a very light salad for lunch and same again for dinner ..... Aiming to keep fast days below 300 cals as my tdee is quite low now ....
I'm in today, second fast of the week. I know it's going to be a tough one because the weather is crappy :S
I'm in. It is really hard doing this with family to feed, but I'm determined!
Wednesday faster here, changing my days feels strange, I keep thinking it's Thursday :(
I'm in too. Friends arriving tomorrow ATC strike permitting and yet another opportunity to gain that kilo again that I've lost so many times.
Todays a fasting day for me too. I made some homemade veggie soup on Sunday (my last fasting day) which works out to about 100 calories a serve. Had a small bowl for lunch, and will have some more for dinner. Need something to warm me in these cold winter days - and it's cold in Adelaide today!
I'm in today, usually do Monday/Thursday but seem to have lost some of my will power the last few days. I am determined to stick to it today but taking the kids cinema this afternoon so that's gonna be a challenge!
58 posts Page 1 of 4