The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

109 posts Page 1 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
Fasting today Monday 24th June
23 Jun 2013, 20:25
Morning all. Who is fasting today? It's a cold and dark morning here in NSW but I expect I will be very busy at work today so I won't notice hunger- if there is any. Last few fasts I have not felt much hunger at all
I'll be joining you :) I quite look forward to my Monday fasts!
I'm here. Too yucky to exercise outside so off to the gym then work. Have a good Monday.
I'll join you in the morning. I've just had a week off which felt a little strange-but life gets in the way sometimes.
I'll be in tomorrow as well - still Sunday here. This will be my 2 week and my first step on the scale tomorrow morning... really excited already :-)
You all have a nice week!
Yes, I will be fasting tomorrow too. Currently enjoying a glass of wine though :grin: Delighted with my progress so far on 5:2. 7 weeks in and a loss of 10lbs.
I'll be joining you (still Sunday here) looking forward to it after a very :oops: indulgent weekend, it will be my 25th fast and my 2nd liquid fast!
Not fasting but I will probably do a 16:8 as I overindulged today on chocolate.
I'm in but it's bloomin hours away yet! Half a glass of red to go first :-)
I'm fasting today, too, for the first time in awhile. I'll have to do a dreaded post holiday weigh-in tomorrow. I started off well with a fast day when I was flying, and another one a couple of days after I arrived. But then it all fell apart. Too many good cooks in the family. I'll try not to let the inevitable gain get me down and just try to get back in the swing of things...
I'll be fasting in the morning, just about to go to bed here in blustery Norfolk.
It's blowin all the way over here too loulou51, I'm in bed listening to it! Had a delish roast dinner with Yorkshire pud and wine tonight. Erm, maybe just a tad too much wine. (Two and a half glasses instead of just two.) I'll def be fasting in the morning. Good luck everyone! :clover:
I am in fasting, the rain has set in, nice warming soup for lunch and some kind of comfort dish for dinner is the plan with herb teas In between

Nearing end of 4th month, on 32nd 5:2 fast today and hovering around the 10kg weight loss

All the best with your day fellow fasters :)
I'm in for today - my first fast in over 2 weeks and sorely needed! It's only going to be 7 degrees in Bathurst today so here's hoping I don't get the fasting chills!
I'm here. I've been for my walk even though it's freezing! Now I'm sipping tea and feeling virtuous. :grin:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
109 posts Page 1 of 8