The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

41 posts Page 3 of 3
hi all fellow fasters- nearly dinner time!!!!! we are all doing well- and just think of the benefits- which reminds me- how is the BP carorees? I am curious as are we all!!! Ler us know- please! Bon apetit all!!- ursula
Just had my dinner.
1 large bowl of homemade butternut squash soup followed by a ryvita with a sliver of flora and topped with a 20gm slice of Edam light cheese.
Feeling a bit headachy today, although I've been drinking plenty.
Another day done. Hooray.
Lamb roasted on veg with parsnip mash. Hungry now I've eaten it!
Hello all. I have fasted today and just had my dinner, bringing me to a total of spot on 500 cals... so no more calories will pass my lips until tomorrow now. For some reason I have not felt quite so chirpy today as I have felt on previous fasts. I hope this is not "the rot setting in" as I have begun to realise my pattern is to see an apparent big loss when weighing the day after a fast but if/when I weigh myself a day or two after feast days I find I have regained most of it. I am seeing is a downward trend 3 weeks in but only a small one. But I hope to stay in for the long haul because of the other health benefits.
Hi all

Just had my salmon with stir fried veggies..yum.

BP was down a bit but doc wants me to monitor it for a while before allowing a drop in meds. I'm waiting to borrow a monitor from the surgery now.
The end of the day is nigh! Had a really nice chicken caesarish salad for tea (one of the recipes from the book). But my son ordered himself an Indian takeaway.... which is just not fair!!!! Now the cravings have started, but I'm hanging on ;-)

How's every else doing??
Hooray, fast day done! Think I'll go clean my teeth and jump into bed, just in case! Night everyone x
Yes me too, Tues and Fridays--nearly there ,good luck everyone !
Time for my cocoa so I sleep...goodnight!
Did 30 hours, 12:00 yesterday to 18:00 today so quite pleased with myself. Due to long weekend coming up, when kids will be about, going to do next fast from 12.30 tomorrow to 12.30 Thurs....hope it is not going to be too soon....and not too much of a gap until next weeks fasts. Weigh-in on Friday....fingers crossed....
I have managed under my 500 cals so very please.

Going to sleep now - so night all x x x
41 posts Page 3 of 3